tku94396

Apr 19, 2019
Well I for example care. Because when im specifically searching futanari games and I find a game and then realise that no it dosent have futanari those are shemales. So labels should be correct. You say it dosent matter if they dont use the pussy? Yeah well maybe they dont use it if they dont have one. Then again there are plenty games which they put actual futanaris but they dont use the potential and waste cunt and use only the dick. Well I just rant but short answer games should have correct tags because otherwise you find nasty surprises like scat or guro if they dont tag it correctly.
Fuck you, stop shit writing, if it look like a girl, its a girl.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
People tend to disregard things that do not exist in real world. So you guys are on your own in that world of your own perv like futa. Hermaphrodites are super rare and i doubt they enjoy it.

Trans people, dickgirls, ladyboys do exist in real life on the other hand.
And no one cares for something that is anthropomorphic and has two sets of human genitalia. You have your crazy kink — it's your call to locate it and jerk off. Noone is oblidged to accommodate you with your proper tags and definitions.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Заходит-ли разработчик игры на наш форум? Либо кто-то из его знакомых? Если да то прошу написать мне private massage
Not gonna lie, I only understood "private massage" so I'll let people who can actually understand answer you.

Reactions: grasshopper

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Заходит-ли разработчик игры на наш форум? Либо кто-то из его знакомых? Если да то прошу написать мне private massage
" Does the game developer come to this forum? Or someone from the project? If so, please write me a private massage " Google translated

No they do not, and probably would not like this web page, but I don't doubt they know about it. However this web page does advertise there product, and in many ways may encourage more people that enjoy there game to opt in to the Patronage of there mod.

We do have some very kind people that keep us up to date on the latest release's.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
It is repeatable job with codpiece. After giving it to Isla you click it in inventory than it disapears. Talk about codpiece again to Isla and go grab it again, talk with Vampires and go back to Isla.
Every time you do it thats 50 exp reward when giving codpiece to Isla. But probably not worth it if walk on feet and fight your way on map to Vampires... And also fighting just Vampires and winning will give you 10 exp. And for 10 gp you can return back from Outpost to first town...
Thats good for some exp-runs if got enough of gold. Make a run than save game. Reload and make another run, etc.
This has been fixed - so no more exp runs in loop - you cannot buy a codpiece again . They have fixed it in version 0.2.14.3.

But for a good news: from another bug in this post (it was in 0.2.14.1) - they have fixed spider encounter again! And it is not even mentioned in a changelog in version 0.2.14.3 . You can now escape webbing (ovipositoring scene when loosing a fight to a spider) if you have enough strength or endurance (there are two checks there right now to brake free).

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
You know what? This has been fixed - so no more exp runs in loop - you cannot buy a codpiece again for Troja. They have fixed it in version 0.2.14.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Troja - thats the name of futa/shemale (whatever!) from first town - human town - from the Church.
Troja is the glitch/virus character that appears (I believe) if your save is messed up in some way. I'm pretty sure the character in the church is just called Vampire Hunter.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Troja is the glitch/virus character that appears (I believe) if your save is messed up in some way. I'm pretty sure the character in the church is just called Vampire Hunter.
Omg. I need to cleanup again. Not only my save now but also repacked jar file... Doh! I have made too many changes to some files now it appears.
But thx!
EDIT: Reedited my previous post becouse it was my mistake.

White

Feb 22, 2017
Man I really wish they would make patches every week instead of having to redownload the whole game every time. Like what's the point of getting the same pictures/sounds every time there is an update? Just add the new ones.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Get back on topic or you'll get warned.
If anyone is speaking in russian or any other language that is not english without (at least) presenting a translation, report them.

DarkWings1

Aug 15, 2018
Guys how i get to the scene Hiro x Kylira i tried everything i think maybe i'm missing something?

PS
Nevermind found it

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes