Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Majalis_ToA Have you changed or would you consider changing your Patreon tiers to give a more accurate monthly value? I signed up a while ago for (I think) $3 or $5 dollars, but got a surprise when I got billed far more than that (I think it was over 5 times my pledge). If I could do a flat $10-$15 rate or something I'd appreciate that.

Reactions: rj45direct

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Majalis_ToA Have you changed or would you consider changing your Patreon tiers to give a more accurate monthly value? I signed up a while ago for (I think) $3 or $5 dollars, but got a surprise when I got billed far more than that (I think it was over 5 times my pledge). If I could do a flat $10-$15 rate or something I'd appreciate that.
You can set a monthly maximum to whatever you want; we do four paid updates a month (which is legacy - from before we were making ToA). There's no way in Patreon's settings to specify how many paid updates there when someone is pledging, so we just have that info on our front page. We plan to move to a monthly model eventually to reduce confusion and because it seems to be Patreon's preferred model (a lot of features are unavailable if you don't use the monthly model). We originally did a per-update model because we weren't full time, and our updates were just art and stories. Then an early goal milestone was our guarantee to do four updates a month. If you contact us on Patreon we also refund people who were caught off guard, or really for any reason.

Reactions: dcontrol and Quote

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Majalis_ToA So looking at the Patreon, if for example I pledge to the Dragon Tier ($10), then set it at 1 time a month, what am I getting? It's unclear. Am I getting the monthly update? Because I will support that.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Majalis_ToA So looking at the Patreon, if for example I pledge to the Dragon Tier ($10), then set it at 1 time a month, what am I getting? It's unclear. Am I getting the monthly update? Because I will support that.
You're getting everything from Dragon Tier (which includes the lower tier rewards), with the exception of the voting power of someone in Dragon tier for the surveys. That's the only thing we adjust based on # of update, and it's more just that we use something that checks actual paid amounts in the script that calculates the votes. In general, we'd actually rather someone get a higher tier and pledge for fewer updates than the reverse, because eventually we want to migrate to monthly, which is the equivalent of one update/month (nothing would change about the game's delivery or anything else about the Patreon's content, really - we would still have weekly and monthly builds.)

Jun 24, 2017
Tales Of Androgyny 0.2.14 new Version

right under the picture, download is slow but working
That is 0.2.14.1 version an older version the new one 0.2.14.4 has already been leaked here. Also I've had an bad experience with that website where they labeled the download as the newest version but it was really an older one.

n1nj498

Apr 2, 2019
Tales Of Androgyny 0.2.14 new Version

right under the picture, download is slow but working
I clicked the link and the game version in that site says it's 0.2.14.1 the latest version is 0.2.14.4 , so, did I not find the link to the latest version there?

Also not to you, but does anyone have the apk for the latest version?

Reactions: hw17

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
I just can't complete the last step of the Werewolf Quest. Madame wants me to get the essence of a werewolf, but no matter what I do during the two werewolf encounters, I still say that I didn't find out anything yet and while I have Trudy as a companion, how am I supposed to make him do it? I can just Talk or get fucked by him in Camp.

Maybe someone could tell me the quest-flag, so I can manually change it? You can find it under .toa-data, open a save file with Notepad and search for "questFlag" and, if you have completed the Quest, please just send me your quest flags.

parecek

Mar 25, 2019
I just can't complete the last step of the Werewolf Quest. Madame wants me to get the essence of a werewolf, but no matter what I do during the two werewolf encounters, I still say that I didn't find out anything yet and while I have Trudy as a companion, how am I supposed to make him do it? I can just Talk or get fucked by him in Camp.

Maybe someone could tell me the quest-flag, so I can manually change it? You can find it under .toa-data, open a save file with Notepad and search for "questFlag" and, if you have completed the Quest, please just send me your quest flags.
Try to be sneaky and then have Trudy fight her.

Reactions: Dextor34

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
1: They probably aren't 'cool' with it per say, but it would be (imo) very hard and time consuming to try and block any and all forms of pirating especially when they plan to release a free version anyway after a month's time
2: Because this thread exist, there have probably been additional patreons because this is free advertisement for them
3: They are planning to continue updating and adding features anyway so having a larger sample size of beta testers is useful
4: People who will pay, are going to if they haven't already. And those that will never, won't no matter what

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I'm kind of amazed Majalis is cool with this thread.
I admit i was a little scared when i saw them here, but like you, kinda speechless that they seem ok with everything here.

Edit : also, Jorja, now's your chance to get in contact with them ;)

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
So what happens if (and i hope it doesn't) the patrons decide to abandon this game? Will it just not get finished?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So what happens if (and i hope it doesn't) the patrons decide to abandon this game? Will it just not get finished?
It would probably not happen, but if the funding for the game dried up it would probably not get finished. I wouldn't blame them either. This game only exists because enough people were willing to support them so they could quit their jobs and work on this as a full time income. If that income went away I wouldn't expect them to just work themselves into homelessness just so we can have closure for our wank material.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
They have gone on record saying that this is more or less a passion project for them and they plan to at least make a complete product even if they didn't have the necessary amount of backers. It would just take longer for updates to come out...

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
Could someone put up a full copy instead of just a jar? I can't get support for my hardware and screen res without it

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes