mrjk69

Sep 25, 2017
So i keep getting this error. I've tried updating my drivers and even java. This started happening quite a few updates ago . (talking about the game in this instance). I am nearly giving up, of trying to sort this error out.

This is the error i keep getting. i would be thankful for any advise. thanks.

java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.getCapabilities(GLContext.java:124)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL20.glCreateShader(GL20.java:219)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGL20.glCreateShader(LwjglGL20.java:201)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.loadShader(ShaderProgram.java:209)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.compileShaders(ShaderProgram.java:188)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.<init>(ShaderProgram.java:171)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.SpriteBatch.createDefaultShader(SpriteBatch.java:162)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:104)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny$1.<init>(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:75)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:75)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
So i keep getting this error. I've tried updating my drivers and even java. This started happening quite a few updates ago . (talking about the game in this instance). I am nearly giving up, of trying to sort this error out.

at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.loadShader(ShaderProgram.java:209)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.compileShaders(ShaderProgram.java:188)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.<init>(ShaderProgram.java:171)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.SpriteBatch.createDefaultShader(SpriteBatch.java:162)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:104)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny$1.<init>(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:75)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:75)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
Win10 and Intel HD Drivers ? then downgrade java

sekt

Nov 14, 2016

I get this exact error on my 96Hz display. Changing to 60Hz in my nvidia settings makes it launch normally for me.

xxknifeprtyxx

Apr 29, 2018
Dunno why i'm so into this as the premise isnt my thing, but its prolly my fav game on here. The artwork is fantastic and storyline is fun. Only suggestions I have would be to have a god-mode or cheat option to change stats in menu and a cheat menu during encounters to pick the different endings. Personally I think its a little too difficult to go find each character and try out different combat techniques to see the new art/renders during every update. Also there are SO many moves that you can unlock and I can only seem to use maybe 10% of them. I've got no idea how to get most of the positions for other moves. Maybe an advanced combat walkthrough at the start? Always checking on updates and love the work guys! Just my 2c :)

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Dunno why i'm so into this as the premise isnt my thing, but its prolly my fav game on here. The artwork is fantastic and storyline is fun. Only suggestions I have would be to have a god-mode or cheat option to change stats in menu and a cheat menu during encounters to pick the different endings. Personally I think its a little too difficult to go find each character and try out different combat techniques to see the new art/renders during every update. Also there are SO many moves that you can unlock and I can only seem to use maybe 10% of them. I've got no idea how to get most of the positions for other moves. Maybe an advanced combat walkthrough at the start? Always checking on updates and love the work guys! Just my 2c :)
You can start a new game and edit your save to max your abilities also there is an encounter cheat in game you just gotta enable it on settings.

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
updated profile 100.2% v0.2.21.3 save again. changes from last profile. Wrong Way achievement ironman mode, both mermaid oviposition art, new fort events done to force profile above 100%. also would people prefer the profiles as is or would you like me to delete events to 99.9% that way you get hints in progress screen?Edit August 24 2020: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-2-27-3-majalis.1643/page-427#post-4056097 for a more current profile. will try to work on keeping things up to date but no promises due to college

Last edited:

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
If I were to start a new game should I play story mode or free mode? Not too clear on the differences and why they are separate even though they both contain the same content no?

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Anyone else getting "app not installed" for the android version?
Make sure you have *way* more space than necessary, I often have that issue due to that. I usually spare 2 to 3 times the size of the game to prevent that... It sucks but what can ya do. I'll try to install it and see if it works for me

EDIT: I had to free up to 5 times the game's size actually, but it did install. Best of luck!

Last edited:

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
If I were to start a new game should I play story mode or free mode? Not too clear on the differences and why they are separate even though they both contain the same content no?
Story mode is very short, and if you are new to it, you will probably not beat it.
Free mode has a way bigger map, a variety of more enemy encounters, companions etc.

I would recommend Free mode for beginners

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Hi, i started recently playing this game , and i have to admit that i Rage quitted as the battle system and perk system is way to complicated to understand. i want to know what works and what doesnt so i can go further than " you got destoyed by the first enemy ".
How can i succeed in this game, so i can atleast have one encounter with a friendly npc ?

Reactions: PrebenJensen

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
does anyone know how to unlock the new achievement? xD

strange i got the jar version and simply put that in a old version of a 64 bit(the one before that) and it worked perfecly, so if you have it you can try it
Play story mode, and go the wrong way (left) at the very start.

• Wow
Reactions: cumboy

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
Hi, i started recently playing this game , and i have to admit that i Rage quitted as the battle system and perk system is way to complicated to understand. i want to know what works and what doesnt so i can go further than " you got destoyed by the first enemy ".
How can i succeed in this game, so i can atleast have one encounter with a friendly npc ?
You can edit savefiles. If not make a mage with max magic and use the ability "combat fire" and use that in combat, buy some armor in town. That will get you though most basic encounters.

xxknifeprtyxx

Apr 29, 2018
You can start a new game and edit your save to max your abilities also there is an encounter cheat in game you just gotta enable it on settings.
yeah I went through and edited the save file, but cant figure out the health. It gets changed then resets after I move a space on the map. I'm maxed on everything else though so I end up one-shotting everyone on accident lol.

As for the encounter cheat: it doesn't seem to have all the encounters in it, and those that are there need to be fought different ways to get each ending. That little bar that pops up after the battle saying how you beat them would be amazing if you could click each one and view the scene progression for it.

Thanks for your help btw :)

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
yeah I went through and edited the save file, but cant figure out the health. It gets changed then resets after I move a space on the map. I'm maxed on everything else though so I end up one-shotting everyone on accident lol.

As for the encounter cheat: it doesn't seem to have all the encounters in it, and those that are there need to be fought different ways to get each ending. That little bar that pops up after the battle saying how you beat them would be amazing if you could click each one and view the scene progression for it.

Thanks for your help btw :)
tales can be pretty hard at first, but trying it out on combat you will manage to get it right, and if you are having some trouble in the encounters here is the most important tip: SAVE A LOOOOOOTTTTTTT, if you mess up something get back and try something else, and dont forget to ACTUALLY read the text, to understand the context, I know its obvious, but at first I
underestimate the game :sneaky::LOL:

Reactions: cumboy

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
Hi to all. I have problem to run the game. i have win64 os and latest java installed for win64.There is no respnse when i double click the TalesOfAndrogyny.exe. no error- nothing.game is not starting at all. is there any fix to this problem? or anybody having same issue ?

D

Deleted member 505099

has any possibility of improving or increasing the character's stomach space or is it limited? I was playing for a long time but I didn't understand the metabolism rate system.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes