Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
Just an overall question. Is there an option implement to change the MCs gender to Herm/Female. I love the game and the art, but a super feminine guy is at the very bottom of the list of stuff I wanna see fucked.

Is this an option in the game?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Just an overall question. Is there an option implement to change the MCs gender to Herm/Female. I love the game and the art, but a super feminine guy is at the very bottom of the list of stuff I wanna see fucked.

No, it's not an option.

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
Hi to all. I have problem to run the game. i have win64 os and latest java installed for win64.There is no respnse when i double click the TalesOfAndrogyny.exe. no error- nothing.game is not starting at all. is there any fix to this problem? or anybody having same issue ?
****UPDATE****

Regarding the issue that i previously wrote, i found a workaround.

there is no response from the game whenever i extract the game from winrar and try to open it. but game is working if i open inside from winrar without extraction. i realy dont get it why is doing this but i tried other java games also and they are the same.

i am confused but if anybody have same situation like mine try to open game from inside of winrar. just click the exe and bam its working.

if anybody have any idea to solution of this please let us know. Thank you.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

And i just remember, if it's not to weird for you, you can always treat the mc as a shemale if you use the breast slider.
But in the dialogues he will say he's a man.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone know how to find the story mode Brigand encounters?
Was trying to figure out how to do this myself for the longest and was wondering if it was even put in.

At the beginning of story mode, instead of going the regular route, go the opposite way. It's on the short side, but I like it.
Anyone got link for discord ? Or is there other way to contact them directly ?
As far as I know, you only get access after pledging and it'll give you a link (which I think also links your patreon to discord).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo139

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This is the very premise of Tales of Androgyny. If you don't like it then this game may not be for you...:)

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Was trying to figure out how to do this myself for the longest and was wondering if it was even put in.

At the beginning of story mode, instead of going the regular route, go the opposite way. It's on the short side, but I like it.

As far as I know, you only get access after pledging and it'll give you a link (which I think also links your patreon to discord).
Cheers. Though now I think of it "encounters" implies there's more than one

Luky_Kyun

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know some hints on how you can beat enemies by getting fucked easier, the combat is pretty confusing. I know how to beat enemies regularly but the whole stance system and grappling is hard to get a grasp on when you try to do lewd things.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Quetzal update is nice. I really hope it eventually leads onto repeatable content with the Quetzal, there's a lot of directions they can take it from there (more consensual scenes or have her get bored of the deal and go too far or something). Whichever way they go with it I just hope they go further!

I'd love to see an expansion to the Naga and Ettin soon too.

Reactions: MilkyWay5
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes