Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
I wonder if they adjusted the scale of weapons because of some people discussing about it here.
in my wet dreams yes, if you check the top post of this page you will se the maj our lord and savior that said he was planning to balance them in this patch, so i guess was a mere coincidence but a really happy one xD

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
So other than choosing sex or baby when you meet Selkie, is there any further new content with her? (also, does anyone else find that their gobbo pregnancies from that option just end without any notice of a new child?)

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Finally got my PC back up, so, unless someone else already did it I'll write up a general guide (eventually) but it's been so long I can't even remember all the specifics of what I was going to put in it. Haven't back-read the thread either.

Still a tad busy...

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
I haven't been following this game lately but I'd like to ask who is this selkie character? I know she's a goblin but how do you meet her? does she join your party? story mode only?

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
That's the 2nd March weekly, not the 3rd. Do you have this week's?
Message from the patreon post: "WARNING: Dropbox is still syncing due to a bug that was caught just before this post went up - please don't download until this message is removed!"

I tend not to look patreon posts in-depth so I missed it. Guess we gotta wait a bit more.

Reactions: elhombreconqueso
Dec 26, 2017
I haven't been following this game lately but I'd like to ask who is this selkie character? I know she's a goblin but how do you meet her? does she join your party? story mode only?
Selkie is the female goblin that you can random encounter in free mode only, she CAN'T be recruited, she has quite alot of content from getting blown by her to if she fills your ass with eggs you can get pregnant with a goblin and my favorite is if you camp out after her encounter there is a chance she will enter your tent to "sleep" rape you. There's more so i recommend trying different things.

Reactions: Paralatae

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I like the new lupa x mc art, the brothel madam x lupa not so much. The knot version in particular looks kinda lazy, the way it's positioned looks bad.

D

Deleted member 44741

How do I get the new brigand cave-snuggling scenes?

What's the new gangbang all about? I'm only interested in futa/female on Hiro. If it's like the ghost-revenge gangbang, then I'll politely decline.

Reactions: hw17

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
How do I get the new brigand cave-snuggling scenes?

What's the new gangbang all about? I'm only interested in futa/female on Hiro. If it's like the ghost-revenge gangbang, then I'll politely decline.
what gangbang? not in the last update at least xD and well i guess we all are here for some fom xD

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
BTW, when you fuck Urka into coming with you, after the choice the background switches to Hiro being fucked

Related: Hiro becoming Urka's slave feels too fast\not realistic(relative to story flow) if you manage to get Urka to your camp as anal virgin. The scene would work better with a couple of check, possibly willpower checks, to see if Hiro falls for Urka's seduction.
Best would be a full "virgin corruption" scene if Hiro is both anal AND oral virgin, but I guess that would be a lot of work.
A scene with Perfect Top 10 Hiro managing to satisfy Urka would be nice as well. But as a random pirate I'm no doubt asking too much :)

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes