SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Could someone post the changelog.txt?
It's been a few months since I last played and don't want to try searching all the weekly posts about it.

Pepega

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys, I'm trying to do the "wolf hunter" quest and according to the walkthrought I should be at this stage:

" - Bring her back the essence of the werewolf (You can use Trudy for this)."

But I can't find any werewolfes on the map, I did like 50 encounters to see if a werewolf encounter appears on the map but it never does, any ideas on how to fix this?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
If you don't want to cheat, the only way is to clear nodes and hope for the best. You can use cheats to spawn the werewolf encounter for you, although that disables achievements, you can find cheats in option menu.

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys, I'm trying to do the "wolf hunter" quest and according to the walkthrought I should be at this stage:

" - Bring her back the essence of the werewolf (You can use Trudy for this)."

But I can't find any werewolfes on the map, I did like 50 encounters to see if a werewolf encounter appears on the map but it never does, any ideas on how to fix this?
Yeah this happened to me once, had to clear a lot of areas in the map to spawn the werewolf, just keep roaming through the map and suddenly it will appear.
Remember that you have to possess at least 2 or 3 points in scout, maybe 2 in stealth too, before the encounter to use trudy as a sampler.

Reactions: cumboy

incuisitor

Oct 24, 2018
I ran into an issue where the dude with the information about the gem wasn't satisfied and I didn't have enough money to pay him. He tells me to go ride some other dude in the brothel for the information but no such guy shows up.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
How do you find the new scene for kyliria and trudy. I already had them join me. I talked with each of them at camp until dialog was exhausted.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
How do you find the new scene for kyliria and trudy. I already had them join me. I talked with each of them at camp until dialog was exhausted.
there is no new scenes with them together, alas, only separately. i would love to see a new scene with them together and a new scene with them and Urka.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes