macky22

Jan 31, 2018
there are new cuddling scenes with kylira and you can talk to trudy more, there are few options on that path.

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
Apparently we are never getting the Evoker class, considering that it keeps going between 90% and 99% on their Patreon.
It just went from 99 to 91 which is pretty weird for someone not familiar with patreon's systems.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Apparently we are never getting the Evoker class, considering that it keeps going between 90% and 99% on their Patreon.
It just went from 99 to 91 which is pretty weird for someone not familiar with patreon's systems.
A long while back, Patreon kept track of just how many pledges you had and at what amount on the front page, now it displays how many patrons don't have declined pledges (and the corresponding amount), which always spikes at the start of the month when pledges are processed. So the display always takes a deep dive and then climbs back up as pledges get retried. Sometimes people leave their pledges on but have them attached to an empty bank account or prepaid card, and a decent number of people don't put money in said account until they get paid each month, which isn't on the first. A lot of pledges are also fake, never actually linked to an account with anything in it, and those don't get weeded out by the tracker until the first time payment gets attempted, again on the first.

colifa

Dec 16, 2019
my pervert collection doesn't show the new scenes nor the new enemies that i find, someone know what problem i have?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
"New border guard oral scene " where would that be ?

Looks like some nice additions though.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
the reasons are 3 imo:
1should stay virgin for the final boss (mmmaybe? kinda like MGQ almost)
2 hiro is not filled with determination but with something else
3 why go around town when a sexy girl with a dick as thick as your arm wanna stay with you? for 90% of the grills i would go game over too

Reactions: Shiori栞

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
So I feel kinda jipped and I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to majalis here, I paid for the Bunny Tier, got the new monthly update but for some reason the game won't let me select story mode? Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how can I fix it?

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
So I feel kinda jipped and I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to majalis here, I paid for the Bunny Tier, got the new monthly update but for some reason the game won't let me select story mode? Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how can I fix it?
Where did you download the monthly update from? You have to download it from the Dropbox to get the patron version.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Where did you download the monthly update from? You have to download it from the Dropbox to get the patron version.
I did, the latest monthly post on his page, v0.2.23.0. Entered the password and everything, got the art and everything, all except story mode...

Edit; Never mind I'm a fucking moron

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Yo, is there something wrong with itch.io? I was trying to download the lastest free version but the download kept failing as soon as it ended.

I had to get version 0.2.22 from here

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Damn, well, after not having a PC after so long everything else was also updated quite a lot in that time and I've been busy trying out just about everything, I wanted to go into detail about Classes/Thieving since people have trouble with those often but for now I've just "un-chan'd" an old guide real quick.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes