KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I get how from the preview you might think that's what the post entails, but it's not about that. We can't really list out what art assets and sex animations we're going to do months in advance since those are decided by the surveys - the schedule just has placeholders for them. It's a post about how we tweaked that schedule to frontload the remaining character animations so we can finish them and move on to other things like new CG art, sex animations, and new characters. When we add new characters, we'll be animating them right away from now on, so we just want to clear out the old animation backlog to help with that.
Appreciate the clarification. Great decision, can't wait for more sex animation and depth!

possum1

May 17, 2018
the indistructible is almost impossible to pay so for me steal was the only option, also you never played warrior or mage, the game is pretty easy even if you go unequiped, most of the time i forget to buy stuff soo if you want a challenge remove everything from your char and go paladin lvl1 for the achievement
well, its true that i havent tried mage and warrior.. this is basically the 1st time i tried playing without cheating, going for the unpenetrated butthole end(?). i thought going for warrior wouldnt let me fight the werewolves and mage felt tricky to use. i find that getting gold is pretty easy since the arena exists, so that really isn't a problem, it's just that the playthrough i did was basically blind, didn't understand the fight mechanics for a good part of it, and yet i bulldozed through everything just because i got a 1k gold item for free at the beginning. it feels wrong, you know what i mean?
i thought i'd at least get a purity decrease for stealing or something

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
MA
well, its true that i havent tried mage and warrior.. this is basically the 1st time i tried playing without cheating, going for the unpenetrated butthole end(?). i thought going for warrior wouldnt let me fight the werewolves and mage felt tricky to use. i find that getting gold is pretty easy since the arena exists, so that really isn't a problem, it's just that the playthrough i did was basically blind, didn't understand the fight mechanics for a good part of it, and yet i bulldozed through everything just because i got a 1k gold item for free at the beginning. it feels wrong, you know what i mean?
Mage is the easiest class to use. Just spam combat fire and put all of your other points and money in durability. You'd win most of the time.

thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
- Satisfied status effect reduces overall stats
This sounds excellent. I've wanted more ways to use Charisma in battle, instead of just making my Enchantress a mage-/warrior-lite.
MA

Mage is the easiest class to use. Just spam combat fire and put all of your other points and money in durability. You'd win most of the time.
Last I fought the Goddess, it seemed like Titan Strength worked much better against her. That was after the weapon rebalance. I haven't tested against the tougher enemies in map 2, yet. I don't always take the time to focus on the combat in this game.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
You just reposted an old update that was provided by someone else...noone asked for this?
1st didn't knew someone posted it, 2nd was only AN EXAMPLE of a devlog expecially got out on the 23th update, asked from KnowledgeAlpha here:
NotAnAlien could you post the 2020 devlog update from the 23rd please?
Yes im not the asked person still the file is there, so yes someone asked .
It feels wrong, you know what i mean?
Yeah i can relate, but its a good balance between you are smart and can break the game and its better than having a game so hard that you can't progress, still yeah you can only make it hard by limiting yourself or rping on it , tho you can think that you are stealing to defeat the evil monster? i dunno maybe is not lewd related pick your poison i guess xD tho i never tought about it as a usually main thief in most of the games i almost forgot this part of stealing thanks xD

rawls311

Oct 29, 2018
lol Why the gameover screen if I lose/surrender to the witch in the Manor in Monsters. Why the hell would I defeat her and tell her to go away. Unless I'm missing something and see her again elsewhere?

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
lol Why the gameover screen if I lose/surrender to the witch in the Manor in Monsters. Why the hell would I defeat her and tell her to go away. Unless I'm missing something and see her again elsewhere?
you get the game over only if you are an anal addict 3, also if she defeats you there are a lot of different outcomes and pretty much all good and repeatable, first and last options are best(maybe last if you are more into her)

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
1st didn't knew someone posted it, 2nd was only AN EXAMPLE of a devlog expecially got out on the 23th update, asked from KnowledgeAlpha here:

Yes im not the asked person still the file is there, so yes someone asked .
Actually I asked for the latest devlog, from the 23rd...it's right there where you quoted me.

You seem to have posted an old update from march 10th. So... no, I did not ask to be shown an old post.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Wait does she have a special bad ending?
Warlock is an awesome encounter I wish there was more of her, like if she reacted to Hiro being a Paladin or the coming Evoker class.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wait does she have a special bad ending?
Warlock is an awesome encounter I wish there was more of her, like if she reacted to Hiro being a Paladin or the coming Evoker class.
There are quite a few things added in the game already for most characters. I suggest making some saves and testing different outcomes with the warlock.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Actually I asked for the latest devlog, from the 23rd...it's right there where you quoted me.

You seem to have posted an old update from march 10th. So... no, I did not ask to be shown an old post.
sorry man i tought you ment the version, i'm dumb xP
anyone got the changelog?
here you go thanks to ze dude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I wonder what "expanded sex combat" is? Hopefully there's more than the addition of the satisfied status effect.
For now it's just the status effect plus Dark knight nerf

Also Majalis_ToA is it possible to make save files visible for android versions? You can't see the files anywhere (I'm guessing the device must be rooted which I'm not willing)
And for me I have to uninstall and reinstall the game everytime I want to update the game, deleting all my save files. And I have to start the progress from 0 all over again.
Love the game by the way. one of 3 games that has decent futa on male content that I know of.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes