Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm, haven't checked this out in a while, lots of new stuff. Any of you update wiki for this? I would appreciate some fighting tips.

Centaur is unbeatable at low levels now, the only way to not get wrecked by arrows is dropping on the ground , but she never seems to tire. So by the time I'm ready to strike - she's about to shoot again. Do I just avoid the encounter, if I don't want to lose?

Lewd Uzu

Oct 10, 2019
Hmm, haven't checked this out in a while, lots of new stuff. Any of you update wiki for this? I would appreciate some fighting tips.

Centaur is unbeatable at low levels now, the only way to not get wrecked by arrows is dropping on the ground , but she never seems to tire. So by the time I'm ready to strike - she's about to shoot again. Do I just avoid the encounter, if I don't want to lose?
With a shield use guard until centaur is out of arrows then it's a free win.

Feb 5, 2018
Slightly off-topic, but why does F95 typically not just host a torrent file instead of messing with upload sites that take down content, provide slow or unreliable downloads, and can't typically be paused? Games are only getting bigger.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Slightly off-topic, but why does F95 typically not just host a torrent file instead of messing with upload sites that take down content, provide slow or unreliable downloads, and can't typically be paused? Games are only getting bigger.
Because the site doesn't host any game files.
If users want better hosting for game files, users need to provide better hosting for game files.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Not really a fan of the game. Not that its bad, just dont like it. The art is awesome though. Waiting on an updated save.

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I need some help here I downloaded the Java File from the OP and a Jar file but I can't seem to run this game

daddycop

Sep 1, 2017
Hello Could anyone help me run the game? I have java installed but when I download the game it downloads as a Winrar file, even though Ive selected not to show .JAR files with Winrar. What can I do? I dont understand why with earlier versions I could just download the game, extract it and play but now I cant. Please if someone could give me a guide to run it it would be awesome, thanks!

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Hello Could anyone help me run the game? I have java installed but when I download the game it downloads as a Winrar file, even though Ive selected not to show .JAR files with Winrar. What can I do? I dont understand why with earlier versions I could just download the game, extract it and play but now I cant. Please if someone could give me a guide to run it it would be awesome, thanks!
Step 1: Download the Java File
Step 2: Download the Win 64 file from either the front page or NotanAlien
Step 3: Put the contents of The Java File and Win 64 files into one single folder
Step 4: Run this game as normal

Feb 5, 2018
Because the site doesn't host any game files.
If users want better hosting for game files, users need to provide better hosting for game files.
That's not what I meant at all with my question, and I am quite aware F95 doesn't host the actual files (hence mentioning file hosting sites in the first place). A torrent file wouldn't be "hosted" on the site. I was asking why torrents aren't utilized in general at all on F95.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
That's not what I meant at all with my question, and I am quite aware F95 doesn't host the actual files (hence mentioning file hosting sites in the first place). A torrent file wouldn't be "hosted" on the site. I was asking why torrents aren't utilized in general at all on F95.
I guess because no one is using torrents when they give their games.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes