Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Hello Could anyone help me run the game? I have java installed but when I download the game it downloads as a Winrar file, even though Ive selected not to show .JAR files with Winrar. What can I do? I dont understand why with earlier versions I could just download the game, extract it and play but now I cant. Please if someone could give me a guide to run it it would be awesome, thanks!
Apart from the instructions provided by SenshiSan, you also should be able to run the jar file by double-clicking. On most operating systems a correctly installed java runtime associates 'opening' a jar file with the command java -jar $file. Which is basically the only thing the launchers do anyways...

Reactions: HexV

jewboyq

Nov 16, 2017
guys i downloade the game but i cant find the datai to open and play the game :/
Right click to open package contents and run the jar file directly isntead of trying to run the whole app. It doesn't allow your save data to transfer from update to update but who cares - right?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
it actually allow save transfer.
the saves are in the .toa-data subdirectory that is created by the game in the same directory of the game if there isn't already one

if you put the JAR in another directory, just move your old .toa-data directory

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
  • New Art - Doppelganger ???
  • New Animation - Dullahan Anal
  • Expanded Encounter - Ettin
  • New Feature - Over-the-knee Spanking stance
  • New Companion - Warlock
Survey results for the month. Yes, Warlock actually won!
If the Dullahan can become a party member, this game will be perfect.

Reactions: Fyo and KeijoHD
Nov 11, 2019
I'm getting a lot of errors for Android and there used to be no errors like I'm getting errors for the goblin when you sleep, and the weresult

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
How I can get higher my anal addict? I need it for example for masturbate in the camp...

I have only 3.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
It go no higher. Only Lady of the night. Also when I get fucked from enemies...Alsomwith surrender for fast lose don't work. Do I sometging wrong?

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
It go no higher. Only Lady of the night. Also when I get fucked from enemies...Alsomwith surrender for fast lose don't work. Do I sometging wrong?
Try stealing on the town and getting caught, the gang bang that follows should lvl up that by 1 or 2 levels.

Reactions: Dingo139
Apr 16, 2019
Is there a good walkthrough for this by chance. Or a 100 save?
I don't think there's a walkthrough. Someone should start one on a wiki or document-sharing platform. Strategywiki has an ; would that be a good choice?

A 100 save for a recent version was posted recently, but you could probably find it as easily as I could. (Edit: Plus I don't want to incentivize people to ask instead of looking.)

Meanwhile, add me to the list of people who can't run the latest version (edit: 0.2.25.3) from NotAnAlien. Windows 10, 64-bit. No feedback appears when running from the command line. (Edit: The issue may have been my deleting config.json.)

Last edited:

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
If the Dullahan can become a party member, this game will be perfect.
Warlock was a dead end the second you won against her so unlike Mino and Dullahan this was most logical choice.
However me being a size queen, I actually preferred Dullahan's 13 and Mino's 18 inch over warlock's 7 inch but oh well.
There is still the chance for encounter expansion for these 2 which could turn out for the better.
Also Harpy need more love.

Reactions: InfestedTerran92

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Warlock was a dead end the second you won against her so unlike Mino and Dullahan this was most logical choice.
However me being a size queen, I actually preferred Dullahan's 13 and Mino's 18 inch over warlock's 7 inch but oh well.
There is still the chance for encounter expansion for these 2 which could turn out for the better.
Also Harpy need more love.
harpy 100% needs more love, I'm a sucker for three of your first encounters, the brigand, werebitch and harpy are easily some of my favorite

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes