Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
seems tiara of control is bugged at the witches hut in adventure mode, i tried twice, its specifically when i tried ironman, was going to try to get the mount xiuh achievements which is now 3 down the drain >_<
Try using an anticurse scroll

Sep 1, 2019
I love this game, but does the game have an endpoint? The story stuff seems kind of onenote, but I haven't played the actual story mode. Also, does the game have a roadmap of sorts?

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
I guess I cant play this anymore. Every time I try to run the java only ones, it always crashes upon loading.

insaneninja50

May 14, 2020
God the art is so good if only it wasnt futa and the protagonist could still be a femboy or just have a female protag and have the enemies be male and im not saying to take away the futa and femboy part for those who enjoy it i would just love if there were 2 versions

Dec 7, 2017
God the art is so good if only it wasnt futa and the protagonist could still be a femboy or just have a female protag and have the enemies be male and im not saying to take away the futa and femboy part for those who enjoy it i would just love if there were 2 versions
I like vanilla shit as much as the next guy, but there's plenty of vanilla shit out there already. This doesn't need it. Like.... at all.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
What it needs is a next and previous hotkeys for the gallery. Clicking in and out, is effing annoying.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Game crashes when I try to visit the witch's cottage. Playing using 0.3.004 Win64 version.
Clipboard07.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KinChat

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I cant play this anymore. Every time I try to run the java only ones, it always crashes upon loading.
There aren't any Java only ones really. Just stick the .jar in the folder with the .exe launcher and you've got yourself an .exe version.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
There aren't any Java only ones really. Just stick the .jar in the folder with the .exe launcher and you've got yourself an .exe version.
Considering that it's written in java and that on any platform you should be able to run it by calling java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, I'd say there's but one version and it's java only. :geek:

Reactions: taglag

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Patron version (start with the heir to a legendary character) has a plot, I think. Not sure that the public version (create your own character) does. But I just started playing this game today, so I'm not exactly an expert on this game.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes