Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
what are you supposed to do after you talk to the guards to let you in town. Because after i talk to them and they let me in i just stand on the caste and i cant do anything else
If you are referring to the Fort, upon arrival, you would normally be first offered an opportunity to shop. Once done, you would be offered choices to proceed through the gate (to the third map), return to the second map or take a carriage to Human Town.

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
If you are referring to the Fort, upon arrival, you would normally be first offered an opportunity to shop. Once done, you would be offered choices to proceed through the gate (to the third map), return to the second map or take a carriage to Human Town.
thats were i am at right now is that the end of the game?

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
You got banned from the Brothel did ya?
There will be a long scene.
Stay at the place and don't try to escape to get an achievement.
no i dont think i did. But i started a new save file and this time i chose to create my character rather than playing the story mode

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
no i dont wear the cursed armors i jsut cna only click rest and so i needed to start the game form level 1
sounds like what happens when you wear one of the cursed clothes, check all your equipment for any you cant remove
question the orc urca can only i become her slave or can i make her my slave too
this is a game about being a bottom, there are some topping scenes but mainly about being dicked down, you can 'top' urka but you cant make her your slave

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
sounds like what happens when you wear one of the cursed clothes, check all your equipment for any you cant remove

this is a game about being a bottom, there are some topping scenes but mainly about being dicked down, you can 'top' urka but you cant make her your slave
diamond armior, gauntlet of strehgnt gladius helm of wisdom and sabatons this is my equitment

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
The game developer confirmed that the MC will always be bottom overall, never a route where he has top "personality"?
you can "top" kylia, trudy, naga, harpy, gobo, brigand and others im sure im missing. Remember topping someone doesn't necessarily mean dominating them

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Beside the Goblin, are there any other pictures or animated scenes for the trap getting the upper hand on the monsters?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes