Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Where is that one?
On the second map, ther is a cabin, if you are Virgin you get: "Through the hazy mist, you see a perfectly ordinary cottage. You doubt the inhabitants would care for unwanted visitors, and you have no reason to stay here, so you continue on your way."

If not, you get a reward.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
On the second map, ther is a cabin, if you are Virgin you get: "Through the hazy mist, you see a perfectly ordinary cottage. You doubt the inhabitants would care for unwanted visitors, and you have no reason to stay here, so you continue on your way."

If not, you get a reward.
you mean the shrine?

ergetg

Jan 17, 2018
Where is the startup file for the game? I downloaded the Jar file and extracted it, but I can

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Still Did Anyone Find any way to Gain Purity again ! Cuz After you Lose all 9 Ranks i can't find any way to get them back ! :D

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Where is the startup file for the game? I downloaded the Jar file and extracted it, but I can
Download the the game from OP and then just replace the .jar with newer one and then click the .exe to play the game.

fotuitu

Jul 1, 2018
I can't open the game. I tried to use the Win64 and the Jar versions but both wouldn't work.
Does anyone knows what might be causing this?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
you can, stop taking it in the butt. Jokes aside if you want purity stop bending over, otherwise pony up and deal with your slutiness
You are probably confusing purity with dignity. Yes, you can restore dignity if you do not let opponents to dominate you sexually and keep beating them in battles. But purity seems to be a one-way street - you can prevent it from decreasing, but there seems to be no way of actually regaining any purity already lost.

Reactions: Dingo139

wolframiox

Jan 17, 2018
You are probably confusing purity with dignity. Yes, you can restore dignity if you do not let opponents to dominate you sexually and keep beating them in battles. But purity seems to be a one-way street - you can prevent it from decreasing, but there seems to be no way of actually regaining any purity already lost.
Well, you can edit your saves.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
From the few images i Have seen, the game has some of the best artwork out of any adult games. While I am happy that the game exists for an audience, I am just sad that the content (futa on male) is not for me.

After the game is complete and there is no story left, and the devs have nothing to do, I only have one wish. I wish the game allowed for a male or female character. All the scenes can remain as is. I don't have an issue with the character receiving all they do in the ass, just an edit of the art changing genitalia. Selfish wish aside, For now I am glad that people are enjoying something, even if it isn't for me, that they can't really get in any other game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
From the few images i Have seen, the game has some of the best artwork out of any adult games. While I am happy that the game exists for an audience, I am just sad that the content (futa on male) is not for me.

After the game is complete and there is no story left, and the devs have nothing to do, I only have one wish. I wish the game allowed for a male or female character. All the scenes can remain as is. I don't have an issue with the character receiving all they do in the ass, just an edit of the art changing genitalia. Selfish wish aside, For now I am glad that people are enjoying something, even if it isn't for me, that they can't really get in any other game.
Yea, sorry lol they're not gonna change their model anytime soon =P. There's a reason they've rocketed up in income over the last year on Patreon. Besides there are only like 3 or 4 decent-sized, well-made games in this niche.

Reactions: Oxiton

Noisyason

May 26, 2018
Yea, sorry lol they're not gonna change their model anytime soon =P. There's a reason they've rocketed up in income over the last year on Patreon. Besides there are only like 3 or 4 decent-sized, well-made games in this niche.
what are these games enlighten me please

Reactions: Dingo139
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes