Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
I just fought her again in the current update. Mid combact I was not allowed to grapple her so I couldn't fuck Dark Knight, if I'm doing something wrong let me know.
Oh you mean Top her? Thought you meant just fuck her in general via bottom. Was saying if you and her fuck in battle it makes her weaker after awhile. To which you can kick her over and drain her Hp with attacks

Lewdsense

Jan 19, 2019
I'm probably missing something, but when I go to the pub in monster town I can't seem to find the gloryhole anywhere. Are there any requisites I need?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I think I figured it out, the install I have is mislabeled as more recent than it really is.
EDIT: I think the win64 upload on the first page is mislabeled, it's actually 2.27
Yeah, download it and then the last java. The last java have the .jar file and then change the windons download .jar and now you have the last version, the only problem is that the changelog.txt file that comes with the windons files will not be updated

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I know how to defeat D Knight but, I was thinking if anyone knows what is this exclamation mark? Is just for some free hits? And how to trigger it?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It looks like Urka is pretty popular with most players, but honestly I don't think I like her half as much as these players do. My more favored characters would be the warlock(name starts with A?) and Kylira. Those two rank highest on my "most liked" characters. With Urka I find she's just a bit too much of a jerk.

Talking about characters and their popularity though, what is your favorite "underrated characyer" or character you feel needs more appreciation or attention.
I like the goblin 'girl', myself. Wish she had won the vote instead of the warlock.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
They cycle through characters during updates. She will have her time on the Sun in the future. :)
Has she gotten anything at all from last year? I can't remember a goblin update in a very long time. I know there haven't been any new images in a long time, either. But the only goblin anything I can remember in recent memory is the goblin camp that had nothing to do with Selkie.

wait what vote did Alma (WarCOCK) win?
Companion/camp mate. The warlock won, so she became recruitable and can stay in your camp. Wish Selkie had won. I love short stacks, but they get very little love, themselves.

Edit: Just realized. Is Selkie the only short stack in the game? Aside from the fairy ear fucker (monster tavern gangbang) I think all the futa are taller than Hiro.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes