claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Has she gotten anything at all from last year? I can't remember a goblin update in a very long time. I know there haven't been any new images in a long time, either. But the only goblin anything I can remember in recent memory is the goblin camp that had nothing to do with Selkie.

Companion/camp mate. The warlock won, so she became recruitable and can stay in your camp. Wish Selkie had won. I love short stacks, but they get very little love, themselves.
ah, gotcha, I thought it was a recent vote

Reactions: Project Elera

royotia69

Jun 2, 2018
I know how to defeat D Knight but, I was thinking if anyone knows what is this exclamation mark? Is just for some free hits? And how to trigger it?
That's because she's fucking Trudy or one of your companions iirc
Edit: Some companions act as support in combat like Kirila healing you or Trudy getting fucked to distract the enemy,not completly sure how it works but I'm pretty sure that's what's happening.

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.5)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.5)

Wait it's not the monthly? I assume there'll be another one soon thats the monthly then, but that's unusual considering it's basically the end of the month.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
IDK, I'm about to give up on this one. I guess my platform is dead. Six updates to Java since last win 64 update.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, I'm planning to play ironman mode, cause I think it gives you extra bonus points during character creation if you complete certains achievements, am I right ?
So do you know which achievements actually give you points, because as far as I remember, not every achievements give you points.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
are there in this game eterosexual scenes or is aimed toward gay audience?i like the art

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hello guys, I'm planning to play ironman mode, cause I think it gives you extra bonus points during character creation if you complete certains achievements, am I right ?
So do you know which achievements actually give you points, because as far as I remember, not every achievements give you points.
I have completed 12 from 17 achievements and i have 11 points this far. So don't be picky cause i think you need every achievement completed to get maximum points.

Gagdy

Dec 14, 2018
for getting any achievement in ironmode you get 1 point and without it you only get 0,5 point

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes