balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I think this the first time we get to see Hiro's nipples. Pretty sure someone mentioned it and I couldn't find anything before now, even when I unzipped the .jar.
I was thinking that, too. There's never been a lot of focus on it before, which is kind of a shame, but Hiro's got pretty boy-boobies.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Is it just me or does Hiro's dick look bigger than usual? I though he was supposed to be on the small side? Cuz maybe it's the perspective but his penis doesn't exactly look 3 inches. I checked the little info in the pervert section and apparently Hiro is rocking a 3 inch penis. At least maybe base Hiro.

lightqueen908

May 1, 2018
What the f**k, I can't figure out what the new urka companion scene is, my lust is 100, but I just get the generic scene over and over...

I will literally PAY someone to get a save

Helm

Jun 10, 2017
Any tips to unlock 2 of hiro (1) art? Missing the centre 3rd from bottom (between standing anal tonge and gangbang) and bottom leftmost (left of cowgirl)...

Also, how to unlock hiro (2) art for flaccid missionary and full mast missionary? Tried 0% lust, 100% lust, warlock impotence and it didn't unlock when I went town alley at night, suck 3 cock option, follow and facetime...

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is it just me or does Hiro's dick look bigger than usual? I though he was supposed to be on the small side? Cuz maybe it's the perspective but his penis doesn't exactly look 3 inches. I checked the little info in the pervert section and apparently Hiro is rocking a 3 inch penis. At least maybe base Hiro.
That's never been reflected in the art. Hiro's always had a decently-sized hog.

WarlordSander

Jan 20, 2019
You Choose the size in character creation in the Non Patreon mode

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks Tokyo Partner for the update link as usual.

I don't know for you guys, but the harpies (normal and elite) anal animation and Goblin anal animation are kind of broken. There are some colour issues on Hiro, and both Goblin and Harpies are invisible.
Didn't try in game, just checked in the pervert screen though.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I was wondering, does anyone has the full list of endings and how to achieve them ?
I know of some of them, but not all.

NE DAM

May 28, 2018
Ay i was searching through the thread but i can't find a answer so don't hate on me immediately.But is there and option to turn the futa off and not let the mc get fucked :LOL:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Just started this game, is there more to it than those few towns and then random encounters/fight/sex with random enemies?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Ay i was searching through the thread but i can't find a answer so don't hate on me immediately.But is there and option to turn the futa off and not let the mc get fucked :LOL:
You can turn off the "otpional futa" (meaning the "fem-ogre", the "fem-innkeeper" and maybe some other that i don't know about) but no, you can't avoid getting fucked forever (and if you do you will miss almost everything the game has to offer).

Just started this game, is there more to it than those few towns and then random encounters/fight/sex with random enemies?
It's mostly that, yes.
There is a story mode, but it's really basic right now.

Reactions: NE DAM and jems242

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Hey, bit confused about the new Pervert screens. So when you play the non-story mode, any scenes involving Hiro/the player will match however you customized him, correct? I.e., the player's cock will look different in any Pervert screens depending on if you give him cute/small/average penis size, etc.

Also, do you need a clean slate save game or profile to see the new matching Pervert screens? Because I just updated my version of ToA with the .jar file and looked at some of the Pervert screens I've already unlocked, and the PC/Hiro still has the normal average cock size in each one even though I set him to cute. It'd suck to have to make a new profile save and lose the progress I've made so far, but I'd love to see the scenes match Hiro's customization, so if that's what needs to be done than there's nothing else to do.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Not that in particular, no. The paper doll model will display different skin and hair colors, outfits, and breast size but bum size and penis size are just flavor text that almost never pops up anyway. It won't be reflected in CGs, either.

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Not that in particular, no. The paper doll model will display different skin and hair colors, outfits, and breast size but bum size and penis size are just flavor text that almost never pops up anyway. It won't be reflected in CGs, either.
Ah, alright. I assumed that Hiro/PC's cock size would also be reflected in the CGs as well with the latest update. Which sucks too, cause like you said, I haven't noticed any scenes that reference the player's penis size either in cutscenes or the text. Really wish it would!

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes