Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Get fully egged by Selkie, get the eggs fertilized or let them flush out so you become addicted to getting egged by her, then go to the town of monsters and go to inn and bam, you should be good to go, if you want to do the date again though, make a save before going to the town of monsters, since sadly it's unrepeatable ;__;
I believe the date is repeatable, but you need to visit Selkie at her Hut again to refresh the availability. Don't quote me on that.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
She has a hut? WHERE?
Her Hut is where the Enchanted Forest Encounters happen, you visit it after fighting her the first time. If she egged you and they flushed out, fertilised or you birth'd a gobbo baby, then you head to her hut when you walk down her path (not for fighting but for loving instead). IIRC, you wake up inside it after she eggs you again.

We sadly don't get to stay at the hut for longer than a single fuck, just like the Brigand's Cottage ;w;

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.11.3)

"Heyo! New weekly!

This time around we've got new outfits for Hiro! Three new outfits, along with a major revision of the Mage outfit and some smaller cleanup to some of the other outfits (Bitch, for instance, now has a readable collar), and some fixes to the outfit rendering in places liek the title screen. We've also now fully separated outfit from class, and gave you the option (on the inventory screen) to select your outfit, with the options being your class outfit as well as any outfits you've unlocked on other playthroughs by meeting certain conditions.

To unlock the class outfits, you need to beat the Demon King as that class. Other outfit are received in the endings where you get them.

Next week we'll be seeing the Kylira companion questline, and then after that I'll be working on the Tentacle Witch vs. Team Hiro scenario, which I'm very looking forward to. I'm not sure yet when we'll be updating all the framework versions, but that might be at the start of September so that I have time to get it all sorted out for that monthly release."

~ Majalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zero1234

Jun 16, 2017

"Heyo! New weekly!

This time around we've got new outfits for Hiro! Three new outfits, along with a major revision of the Mage outfit and some smaller cleanup to some of the other outfits (Bitch, for instance, now has a readable collar), and some fixes to the outfit rendering in places liek the title screen. We've also now fully separated outfit from class, and gave you the option (on the inventory screen) to select your outfit, with the options being your class outfit as well as any outfits you've unlocked on other playthroughs by meeting certain conditions.

To unlock the class outfits, you need to beat the Demon King as that class. Other outfit are received in the endings where you get them.

Next week we'll be seeing the Kylira companion questline, and then after that I'll be working on the Tentacle Witch vs. Team Hiro scenario, which I'm very looking forward to. I'm not sure yet when we'll be updating all the framework versions, but that might be at the start of September so that I have time to get it all sorted out for that monthly release."

~ Majalis

hiro looks fat in the last one because of his wide hips and huge ass

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

"Heyo! New weekly!

~ Majalis

OH, MY, GOD!
View attachment Mitvit.mp4

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
If someone wants to have all the outfits unlocked right away (like i did, i'm an impatient little boi), all you need to do is go to the "profile.json" and add

"outfitUnlocked": {
"DEMON_KING_SERVANT": 1,
"PALADIN": 1,
"PROSTITUTE": 1,
"LEWD_SCHOOLGIRL": 1,
"BITCH": 1,
"MARE": 1,
"SCHOOLGIRL": 1,
"WARRIOR": 1,
"THIEF": 1,
"RANGER": 1,
"MAGE": 1,
"ENCHANTRESS": 1,
"QUEEN": 1,
"MAID": 1
},

After the "animatedCgSeen" and before the ironman stuff at the bottom

Like this:

tb2243.png

(Shortened the amount of cg seen to make it more easier to figure out how to do it, i just reverted the changes after that)

I've also added a "semi 100%" profile file here, you get the iron man achievements so you have more bonus points during character creation and all the outfits, it doesn't have everything in the gallery, but you can just use cheat mode in options to fully unlock the gallery.

Just convert the "profile.txt" into "profile.json" and replace the old one in .toa-data folder with the new one and you should be good to go, you might want to make a backup just in case.

Last edited:

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
Get fully egged by Selkie, get the eggs fertilized or let them flush out so you become addicted to getting egged by her, then go to the town of monsters and go to inn and bam, you should be good to go, if you want to do the date again though, make a save before going to the town of monsters, since sadly it's unrepeatable ;__;
never work she just get to me and hug my leg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i know that alot of ppl could have asked this question but i will ask again anyway.. is at least the gay content avoidable? thanks in advance
If by gay you mean cocks, not really. 90% of this game is about cocks or phalluses.

If by gay you mean men, then yes, you can avoid it! This game has a wide selection of women and there's only 2 enemies (not including Trudy) that are men. There's also the eventually upcoming 'Fetish Toggle', which IIRC will allow you to skip specific fetish content and simply get the end-results of your encounter as it happens.

There's wonderful ladies like the Brigand, Ogre (Female), Goblin (Female), Centuar & Unicorn, Cindy, Alara, Daisy & Ivy (Forgot the third's name, Rose perhaps?), Mermaid, Tentacle Witch, Alma, Urka, Ghost Bride, Winnie the Angel, Dullahan, Cait, Minotaurress, Dark Knight, The Head of the Demon Army, Tea (But they're Genderfluid), Lura, Wasp, the Vampire Sisters, Isla, Arachne, Puca, Harpy (And the Elite Harpy), Weresluts & Lupa, Innkeep (Female), Shopkeep, Merrybelle & Meri, Jester and the Cultists & Dark Lord.

This game has a lovely range of women, all are fantastic lasses, but in terms of 'gay content' you're actually not gonna get much.
This game's main Gay Content is from Trudy, Kylira, The Brothel's Working Section and Town Square. You also have the Monster Town Gloryhole, but that has a Ladies Night too!

It's all about how you, the player, personally sees sexuality and what you're okay with. If you don't like a lady with a penis, a futa, then this game has only 10% of content to offer you that isn't 'gay'.

You know what, fuck it. De-femboys your outfit.
It looks like he borrowed a shirt from one of the taller characters, it's adorable! (Also, that totally reminds me of this fanart by Macaron)
Im getting a crash with the newest java game version every time combat should start.
You are most likely not going to get support from Majalis here, sadly, so you should try these places instead:
(Made by Majalis)
(Official)

Does anyone have a save for the latest version?
No, but I do have a full save from only a few versions ago

Last edited:
Reactions: Morasaky

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I know this is against the purpose/point of the game, but I wish there is an option to play as futa instead of femboy
If you want that, I do too BTW, you can get it with the Gender/Pronouns Option being polled in the Patreon Feature polls!
You'll need to support the game on Patreon to participate in the polls (5$).
And, given the name of the game, I think that'd be understandable to want. Futas are some of the most androgynous characters of all ^w^

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes