Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The Black Whale was created by New Bedford locals to honor the seafaring heritage of New Bedford and the world-famous seafood bounty landed in its port.

Steve Silverstein, The Black Whale owner, comes from a family that is as New Bedford as it gets. In 1900, Silverstein’s, The Family Store, opened selling basic dry goods from a pushcart in the South End of New Bedford. Steve was the fourth generation to operate Silverstein’s, which prospered until 1998. Steve grew up in New Bedford, working as a scalloper in the summers developing a deep love of New Bedford’s seafaring history, especially the fishing industry.

The Black Whale is designed to be an innovative seafood kitchen with a great bar. Our food mission is to serve fresh, bold and innovative food that reflects the history of New Bedford and celebrities the New Bedford fishermen, their catch and their culture.

The foundation of our business is incredible guest hospitality. We hope you feel our passion for The Black Whale and our commitment to you. We ask that you speak up should you not be completely satisfied. Steve will get right back to you, he can be reached at steve@theblackwhale.com.

Thank you for your interest in what we think is a special place.
Something about this post is fishy.
Idk man, seems pretty gay to me.
Are you gonna say "Nah, no homo" to the Dullahan? :unsure:

Reactions: Qwerty5055
Dec 24, 2020
Who do you think would be the best match for Hiro in the end, as a waifu? It's a toss up for me between the Dullahan and Urka. I could see both of them wanting hiro as their Femboy wife. Either in a warm hut or cozy bridge house.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
I know this is against the purpose/point of the game, but I wish there is an option to play as futa instead of femboy
Did you click on the Fun option? You can increase Hiro's Breast size to make it Futa lvl you know right? Add in Top moments of Topping Kylira and Trudy and i mean there you go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Who do you think would be the best match for Hiro in the end, as a waifu? It's a toss up for me between the Dullahan and Urka. I could see both of them wanting hiro as their Femboy wife. Either in a warm hut or cozy bridge house.
Obviously that title goes to Kylira and Trudy. Out of those 2 it depends. Kylira seems the type you want though

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
, Dullahan, Innkeep, Minotaurress, Cait, Vampire Sisters, Urka, Naga, Ghost Bride, Selkie, Mermaid or Jester.
Don't make me post all of the Brigand+Hiro Fan Art :devilish:
Did you click on the Fun option? You can increase Hiro's Breast size to make it Futa lvl you know right? Add in Top moments of Topping Kylira and Trudy and i mean there you go.
That doesn't change the writing or art, plus not all Futas are Hetero (Fucking or getting fucked by Guys)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
, Dullahan, Innkeep, Minotaurress, Cait, Vampire Sisters, Urka, Naga, Ghost Bride, Selkie, Mermaid or Jester.

That doesn't change the writing or art, plus not all Futas are Hetero (Fucking or getting fucked by Guys)
Honestly, Brigand isn't a bad choice. Hiro as a cute lil Bandito Wifey in the woods sounds kinda adorable

• Red Heart

chesire

May 5, 2017
Did you download the JAR only?

Are you using the Linux Version found ?
Yes It did not work.
For Linux users Java does not work it gives error
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-lookup.c: 111: check_match: Assertion `version->filename == NULL || ! _dl_name_match_p (version->filename, map)' failed

BUT wine works like charm you can download windows version and run it with wine (BUT again Linux version does not run even in wine. wtf!)
Tldr: Linux users should download windows version

Reactions: Twiton and Raff

kosmicznyseba

Jun 5, 2018
Hey yo Java version is not running in Linux some illegal permit error is coming up? Devs??
Their executable is weird, don't use it. Wine has slight performance hit too. You can follow steps bellow to run it through java
JAR files are platform agnostic. As long as you have java instaled they will run. For people whom don't know how to run it on Linux:
  1. download latest .jar file
  2. install OpenJDK 8 (should be in any repo)
  3. open terminal in ToA location
  4. /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java -jar ./TalesOfAndrogyny.jar (java location may be different depending on your distro)
If you have some errors you may want to try other openjdk versions or just use oracle one. If you want to speed it up just write a bash script. You don't need to download any other files from majalis website, their executable is kinda bad anyway (never worked for me)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raff and Twiton

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
yep I know that, but appearance really isn't what I'm talking about, its more how Hiro is getting treated as a boy (well Hiro is a boy but thats beside the point), I prefer if Hiro is treated as a futa or is a futa, and the fact that u can get pregnant by anal is kinda weird to me haha, I mean how do the eggs/child get nutrition in the ass lol, just my opinion tho, I guess I am also weird for talking about logic here

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
yep I know that, but appearance really isn't what I'm talking about, its more how you are getting treated as a boy, I prefer if Hiro is treated as a futa, and the fact that u can get pregnant by anal is kinda weird to me haha, I mean how do the eggs/child get nutrition in the ass lol, just my opinion tho, I guess I am also weird for talking about logic here
Indeed, I've often wondered how that'd change dialogue, it's something we can hope Maj pulls off well when the poll option passes! I do like the idea that it'll mean Hiro is more confident around characters that treat him, when he identifies as a male, as a girl. Maybe he'll even be more appreciative/open to femininity or there'll be a narrative shift in how 'impurity' works?

But yes, appearance isn't what defines how someone ought to be treated. Look at Selkie, she's got a petite chest and a fat pickled cock. She's still very feminine, even if she's spunky as well ^w^

So, like I said, your best bet is donating to the Patreon as Bunny tier and voting in the feature poll/survey!

Excess protein and nutrition is absorbed by your ass eggs. That's how I imagine it.

Reactions: Noidcreid

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Twiton,

I just want to say: Screw the naysayers.
If they don't like your posts, they can just put you on ignore and be done with it. I, for one, appreciate the effort you put in this.

To stay on topic: Dullahan and Kylira on top!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Twiton,

I just want to say: Screw the naysayers.
If they don't like your posts, they can just put you on ignore and be done with it. I, for one, appreciate the effort you put in this.

To stay on topic: Dullahan and Kylira on top!
I appreciate the considerate reminder, I also am glad you're reminding them too. I've said the same before, you can all simply toggle me to be 'Ignored'.

And yeah, I hope those two get some content :D

Topping ogre when? :unsure:
The forbidden fruit.

how does steal mode work ? I can never steal
IIRC, you need a high enough Agility stat. If not, you can't steal anything unless it's like above 5.

the fact that u can get pregnant by anal is kinda weird to me haha, I mean how do the eggs/child get nutrition in the ass lol, just my opinion tho, I guess I am also weird for talking about logic here
I asked the Selkie Expert who has done the most study into the Best Goblin. Here's what they said:
1629165985656.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes