Sep 9, 2017
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.2

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use android and the error app not installed pops up.
Do I really need to delete my old game?
I have some really good saves.
Never needed to delete the game for new version before. It sorta updated the game.

Reactions: jengarino

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I use android and the error app not installed pops up.
Do I really need to delete my old game?
I have some really good saves.
Never needed to delete the game for new version before. It sorta updated the game.
No idea sorry all it say is:
ANDROID:
1. Download the Tales-of-Androgyny.apk file from the "Game Downloads" folder.
2. Using an app management app, sideload the apk file.
3. The game should now appear as an app - launch it, and installation is complete!

Can you access your .toa-data folder if you can then just make a copy (back it up somewhere) then once the installation is complete copy it back to your tales of androgyny folder and you should still have your saves.
"Keep a backup - incompatible saves will be discarded, and odd behavior or crashes may occur if the saves are too outdated."

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Can you access your .toa-data folder if you can then just make a copy (back it up somewhere) then once the installation is complete copy it back to your tales of androgyny folder and you should still have your saves.
"Keep a backup - incompatible saves will be discarded, and odd behavior or crashes may occur if the saves are too outdated."
For Android you need to have your device rooted in order to access the game files.
Which mine is not and I'm not willing to do it for the sake of this game alone.

Guess this update had something incompatible with the one before.
Had that save for so long.
But I deleted it. And also you can get same results without cheating back in 2 hours or so.
Just forgot how to get my achievements back for character points!

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Queen
Seat of power
Locked up
Can anyone help me with these 3?
I mean how the fuck I'm supposed to know what to do just by "became a queen" as explanation?!!!

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Queen
Seat of power
Locked up
Can anyone help me with these 3?
I mean how the fuck I'm supposed to know what to do just by "became a queen" as explanation?!!!
I can help with two of these.
For Locked Up you need Anal Addict 3 and then go buy any sex toy from the Strange Merchant.
For Queen you need to lose to Drow Beastmistress and get fucked by the Drows beast. The first thing is to start a fight and beg or lose the fight if you have the latest version of the game you just need to fail every check. If you dont have latest version you need to fight and lose 3 times before getting the Queen ending.
Seat of Power i don't know, haven't found that yet.

Reactions: Jaybig

primalsplit

Aug 2, 2017
I can't find all of those new encounters they added on the map. How do you guys see the minotaur, sacrifical area etc. ?

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I can't find all of those new encounters they added on the map. How do you guys see the minotaur, sacrifical area etc. ?
Those are both in the second map area. there is a ritual you have to attend for one, and the Minotaur is generally right next to the Fort or castle in that map.

After the ritual you have to attend another meeting in a little stone house in that same area. I think that is all right.

primalsplit

Aug 2, 2017
Those are both in the second map area. there is a ritual you have to attend for one, and the Minotaur is generally right next to the Fort or castle in that map.

After the ritual you have to attend another meeting in a little stone house in that same area. I think that is all right.
Second map!!? There is a second map??

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
the mega link for window 32 on page 1 at top
Must be a buggy exe I just tested and the jar loads fine.
Anyway the game has been updated see the quote below for the latest version 0.2.09.2
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.2

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlienAnal
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes