haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
You need to update your graphics drivers the error message says the game wants opengl 2.0 or higher and you have opengl 1.1.0.
oh.... now that you mention it, it is kind of obvious. how do i do that though? is it a program i can download or physically? (i am but a noob at this)

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh.... now that you mention it, it is kind of obvious. how do i do that though? is it a program i can download or physically? (i am but a noob at this)
download this and put it in the bin folder of the game

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Finally found the minotauress after all this time. Why the hell is she so far north? She's worth it though. And there was cursed armor in the fort. I guess nothing is done for it quest wise. I also finally did all the brothel quest, which was also great. Lura the mouth fiend was there as well as another unnamed girl. There is supposed to be 3 girls though, in the pov bj folder there is a girl with orange hair. I couldn't find her.
You can hire a girl, or explore the brothel.
Exploring lets you peek at every door.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
it's not working. i just extract whatever's inside and put them in the bin file, am i doing something wrong?
something that work for me is download java, open the jar file(the one of 600mb in the game folder) right click in the file select open with and select the java.exe in the bin folder of java, obviously you also need the put the opengl32 file that you downloaded before in the bin folder of java

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ There were only 2 girls there though, lura the mouth fiend and this pink haired one you mentioned in the spoiler. Just look in the jar archive>characters>pov bj.
I'm referring to this girl by the way: Large Lip Bite.png

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
^ There were only 2 girls there though, lura the mouth fiend and this pink haired one you mentioned in the spoiler. Just look in the jar archive>characters>pov bj.
I'm referring to this girl by the way:
Looks to me as it is resource silently added and not yet used in game. Just guessing here.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
"- Fixed an issue that was suppressing enemy dialog - the old dialog should now be back"

Well, they fixed the dialog issue I talked about before. So it was a bug.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
How do you become a queen, or is it only in the options menu, or a story thing, because i can't seem to become a queen in the adventure game mode. I feel like its only a option menu thing, not an actual game mechanic.

euthanasia.

Jul 17, 2017
How do you become a queen, or is it only in the options menu, or a story thing, because i can't seem to become a queen in the adventure game mode. I feel like its only a option menu thing, not an actual game mechanic.
Lose to beastmaster and choose to get fucked by her cat thing a few times. It's a gameover class which isn't playable unless you edit your save.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
To become a queen you need to lose or surrender to the beastmistress fight after choosing "Pussy". Once you lose you'll be hit with a bunch of beastmaster and willpower checks one after another. Make sure to click fail on all of them. After the sex scene if you clicked fail to all of the first checks you'll have to hit fail some more and you should notice saying something about making you a queen. You'll be greeted with a game-over screen but you if have "Cheat" on in the options you'll be able to live past the game-over and you'll be able to play as a Queen.

Reactions: hentaifelf

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
To become a queen you need to lose or surrender to the beastmistress fight after choosing "Pussy". Once you lose you'll be hit with a bunch of beastmaster and willpower checks one after another. Make sure to click fail on all of them. After the sex scene if you clicked fail to all of the first checks you'll have to hit fail some more and you should notice saying something about making you a queen. You'll be greeted with a game-over screen but you if have "Cheat" on in the options you'll be able to live past the game-over and you'll be able to play as a Queen.
thanks bro

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes