U

User_353687

But how DO you get the warlock to show up. I keep going to her mansion, but she's never there. I did the werewolf side-quest.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Apparently, they had a stream yesterday where they were animating the warlock doggy scene, something to look forward too.
I think the Warlock scenes are some of my favorite, as there are quite a few options during that encounter, It would be nice to see some different imagery during those events. Depending on your choices, and the battle outcome.

in your save file by deleting "WARLOCK": 2 from it you can try them with a different choice, or I suppose the cheats enabled would allow that too.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Over Warlock; By defeating her she is removed from the Mansion and you can complete the rest of the Bounty Hunter Questline, but is still possible if you were already on Part 3.

By being defeated/surrendering you get the three choices and she remains for repeatable scenes that are unique to that choice. These repeatable scenes block the Diary that allow you to complete the third Bounty Hunter quest that requires you to investigate the source. Edit: You can still complete the quest if you are on Part 3 before entering the Mansion, and reading the diary from the 'Wait and See' portion.

Just save/load. I don't recommend going through Iron-man anyways unless you want more bonus points, and even then you only need 3 points just for extra base stats while perk points can be gained from levels, or getting fucked by ghosts.
How do you become a queen
Adding onto an earlier post of another saying to enabled Cheat mode, Class changes are all in name only. They only change your title and may change character-screen portraits. There are a few more like this, Pony and Prostitute. Bitch still exists too I think, but don't believe it has a portrait.

Last edited:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I like the new minotaur art, i think she might be a new fave. It's a shame she so hard to get to, too far north.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
The latest Changelog reads: "Trudy, new cowgirl scene on loss."

I have tried surrendering and losing to Trudy, but the scene where he rides you cowgirl is the same as before. Has anyone found this new scene?

Reactions: grasshopper

TyrantPraetor

Mar 20, 2019
Hey, sorry for stupid question but how do you unlock the scene with Trudy, Kylira AND Urka? Have all three in camp but can't seem to get the scene to play.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes