jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
can you be a masculine human in the game or only feminine as the original page says?
The answer is in the title. The game (thankfully) has very little masculine content, both from the PCs part as well the NPCs part.

Is the update a legit one or is it an April Fools troll one?

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
The answer is in the title. The game (thankfully) has very little masculine content, both from the PCs part as well the NPCs part.

Is the update a legit one or is it an April Fools troll one?
It's legit, but a bit light on new content. The Jester NPC is really the only addition of note.

Reactions: Proto Persona
D

Deleted member 1267764

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have access to the source code? I'm pretty good at java and i'd really like to make a mod (not just modifying the art but something that affects the gameplay as well). I know they have a github but it's very old.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have access to the source code? I'm pretty good at java and i'd really like to make a mod (not just modifying the art but something that affects the gameplay as well). I know they have a github but it's very old.
I'd wager @Jorja has some insight to that.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Tell me what you find out; would love to add some short scenes myself

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@sKrTtR @treetoto

To make a mod for this game you need a really good understanding of Java/programming. The way the game works isn't anything like Renpy or RPG Maker, it's basically just a Java software program instead of something made with a prebuilt game engine (it does use libgdx though).

I've been trying to make a scene gallery for the game but I've pretty much abandoned my attempt at it since the code is complicated and familiarizing yourself with the code and the way it works takes a long time.

If you're still interested though I can upload a compile-able version of the latest update with the source if you want.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
@Jorja Thank you for the mod, and I think this time with it just being so simple, I got it to work now. If it is as simple as this moving forward I will only play this instead of the official game. I love slutty redheads.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
@Maim Lain

Yeah I saw the source code and such (rookie programmer myself, barely ever used java though)

i was looking for a way to add multiple events through the characters scripts so that I could make additions to them, but so far I've only found the actually script. Meaning that I can change what is said within events and even add more bits of dialogue but I can't make new ones that you can actually get to.

Actually the images are fairly easy to get to .
Nothing is stopping you from just making a standalone gallery of just the images and the script for all the events is open too. It would require some time but it's a doable thing imo

Trying to recreate that within the game as its own mod would probably require a bit more work around everything from what I saw.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Just started a new game and i was brought to a bonus stats screen. At the bottom there is a blank space with the word seed above it. What is that for?

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a guide to combat for this game somewhere? I'm finding it utterly confusing...

It seems like it's the opposite of other games with a Lust system, where you can build a seductive character that drains the foe's will to fight? I tried that first, but here all it seems to do is give the foe special unavoidable finisher moves without any benefit to me? Why wouldn't I just surrender then?... After that I tried a standard fighter approach, but even when I'm doing well with that (i.e. more relative damage done than taken) whatever I'm fighting will pull some BS rape attack out of nowhere and I lose anyway?

None of it makes any sense to me...

Sep 10, 2018
Is there a guide to combat for this game somewhere? I'm finding it utterly confusing...

It seems like it's the opposite of other games with a Lust system, where you can build a seductive character that drains the foe's will to fight? I tried that first, but here all it seems to do is give the foe special unavoidable finisher moves without any benefit to me? Why wouldn't I just surrender then?... After that I tried a standard fighter approach, but even when I'm doing well with that (i.e. more relative damage done than taken) whatever I'm fighting will pull some BS rape attack out of nowhere and I lose anyway?

None of it makes any sense to me...
well, i see you want to do a character that have a lot of points in charisma and fuck the hell out of the enemies and then win the fight by dominating them. There are only a few enemies you can do that, maybe a little less than half of them. Some will need to be fuckes several times(like goblins for exemple), because they have high stamina for those kind of things and some others will get dominated only by fucking them twice or three times(brigand for exemplo). But dominating someone is more about strenght and less about charisma.
Charismas serves for arousing the enemy and get fucked by him, them you can end the fight satisfying him, its true you can just surrender, but that will put you in another situation than get fucked in the fight.
About the normal type of fighting, if the enemies are killing you or fucking so easily, maybe its because you still are weak or you are just missing the poses the enemy do or not seeing his next move and evading it. Cant say anything more about it with the information you gave.

Sep 10, 2018
How can you dominate an opponent? I keep fucking them but they only cum and don't stop
Forgot to mention, the opponent must have the dominating end available. At the right side of the screen, in the middle you can see the possible ends the battle can have, dominating end must be there to end a fight dominating the enemy. And as i said, some enemies need to be fucked, a lot.

Reactions: I'mWabbit

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yo at the "Begining" u chose between story & creation
in the middle there is "ironman" with no save MOD
whats that?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes