Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
Any of you guys know why weresluts completely stopped spawning on my map? I can't complete the second brothel quest because of it. 10/10 game btw, just downloaded it yesterday

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Any of you guys know why weresluts completely stopped spawning on my map? I can't complete the second brothel quest because of it. 10/10 game btw, just downloaded it yesterday
Turn on cheats in the settings and you can trigger any encounter at will.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
That did it, thanks man. Still weird that no matter what I did she wouldn't spawn naturally though.
Yeah, that is funky. Could be that she spawns on the second part of the map, but that seems unlikely (She's always been a low-level mob). I'm gonna say either a bug, or just a weird world seed.

Reactions: Khuntai

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
My game constantly crashes both on my phone and PC. I can understand phone because it's not that new but I don't expect it on my computer.
In new version I realized any encounter that results in unlocking an achievement will crash the game with fatal error. There could be more reasons that I dont know of. One solution is turning on cheats so achievements get locked out. My game stopped crashing after doing this.
And wait for next week's update for this bug to get fixed. (Though someone with patron please report this bug to majalis)

Nhube

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know what it happen with this game, before I formatting this PC ToA work fine for me, but after the formatting don't open and I don't know why
Help to fix this error pls

Captura.PNG

Nhube

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know what it happen with this game, before I formatting this PC ToA work fine for me, but after the formatting don't open and I don't know why
Help to fix this error pls

View attachment 283271
I found the problem, was the Java version, I just uninstall my Java version and I install the Java 8 Update 51, then I reset my pc and ToA work fine again!

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Been wondering this too. Seems like you only use it against that one time battle with Trudy and that's it. Seems like a complete waste if that's it.
doesn't make sense for 2 reasons:
1. You absolutely can fuck enemies in the ass.
2. Enemies put themselves in a dominant (on top/cowgirl) position. If someone else has to put you in a 'dominant' position, it's not very 'dominant' is it?

*Flies away*

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Been wondering this too. Seems like you only use it against that one time battle with Trudy and that's it. Seems like a complete waste if that's it.
You need the right skills to top enemies. Make sure you scroll down in combat in your abilities list, to see if you can knock enemies down.

It's all about knocking them off balance, reducing their stamina, knocking them down, kicking them over and then sitting on them.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
You need the right skills to top enemies. Make sure you scroll down in combat in your abilities list, to see if you can knock enemies down.

It's all about knocking them off balance, reducing their stamina, knocking them down, kicking them over and then sitting on them.
doesn't make sense for 2 reasons:
1. You absolutely can fuck enemies in the ass.
2. Enemies put themselves in a dominant (on top/cowgirl) position. If someone else has to put you in a 'dominant' position, it's not very 'dominant' is it?

*Flies away*
The main skill I'm talking about is cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. None of them will ride your dick, only trudy does that. And since only one individual does it (and only for one non-repeatable battle unless you save edit), it seems like a waste of skill.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
The main skill I'm talking about is cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. None of them will ride your dick, only trudy does that. And since only one individual does it (and only for one non-repeatable battle unless you save edit), it seems like a waste of skill.
Ahhh, I got you. It's not a position you can force them into, is what you mean.

Check through the seduction skills, perhaps? See if any of them make the enemy want to get fucked by you, and then try laying on the ground (Hit The Deck ability, roll over).

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
How is it a waste of a skill if you can do it on every dick in the game? This just sounds like looking for a reason to complain about sth lol

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Ahhh, I got you. It's not a position you can force them into, is what you mean.

Check through the seduction skills, perhaps? See if any of them make the enemy want to get fucked by you, and then try laying on the ground (Hit The Deck ability, roll over).
Usually, every time I lie down, they just ride his face. I tried Hypnosis (they really could improve that skill), but they just stay lying down. Then if I lie down, they try to fuck me in missionary. At this point, idk :confused:.

How is it a waste of a skill if you can do it on every dick in the game? This just sounds like looking for a reason to complain about sth lol
Couldn't do it without having to be condescending, could you? Also, I've been talking about the one where you are being ridden. Also, again it only worked against trudy, because he is the only one in the game to ride you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Berrayal

Jan 7, 2018
First of all, is it any search bar to search through comments? Second thing, can someone recommand me similar game with less dick in it? Combat system is great, graphics are great but futa stuff is overwhelming.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes