Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Majalis must have made a mistake when updating the dropbox the apk is v0.2.11.4 there is no 0.2.11.5 apk available yet, best to wait a little while for them fix it.

Reactions: hw17

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi, here is an error that appeared, a message appeared telling me about it
Which version are you playing, That was an error in an older version I haven't seen anyone posting that error recently.
You can get the most recent update here - 0.2.11.5

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I thoroughly enjoy this game, and I have super specific fetishes. So i messed with some of the encounters in the game to suit me a little more. felt like sharing it. (p.s. Yeah its copy and pasted straight from the code, I'm not gonna clean it up either)
BTW this clip is taken from the milkshake sequence from story mode

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I remember playing this game months back when it was still very young. And boy have they updated it, I have so much catching up to do! It feels so alive and filled with content now compared to what I played a long while back. I'm so glad that one of the very few games on this site that carry my fetishes is progressing so well!
Whelp, I can't find any reason for me not to support them on patreon. :giggle:
Looking forward to see how this amazing game fleshes out over time.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I remember playing this game months back when it was still very young. And boy have they updated it, I have so much catching up to do! It feels so alive and filled with content now compared to what I played a long while back. I'm so glad that one of the very few games on this site that carry my fetishes is progressing so well!
Whelp, I can't find any reason for me not to support them on patreon. :giggle:
Looking forward to see how this amazing game fleshes out over time.
Yes, please do support them! They deserve it. I upped my pledge recently and I don't regret it. Great devs, very responsive to feedback. They care about what they do.

Out of curiosity, what other games cater to your fetishes? I'm always looking for more games to play and support.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Out of curiosity, what other games cater to your fetishes? I'm always looking for more games to play and support.
I suppose my main fetish is futa domination. So far the only games that (I know of) have that fetish is Tales of Androgyny and Futadom World. The latter is, mind you a great game with fantastic updates, has probably one of the worst release schedules I've seen. I imagine most people who enjoy this game would enjoy Futadom World as the themes are similar as if you were playing Tales of Androgyny as a submissive slut; albeit maybe a little more on the sadistic side... :sneaky:

Aside from those, while not a fetish, what I mostly like seeing from a game is character interactions. You can see on my signature two games being Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor. Both games have heavy character focus and how they interact with both the player and with each other.

So basically I have a penchant for erotic reading and futanari so that probably explains everything you need to know about what I like. ;)
The only thing I've yet to see is a game where you play as a female protagonist with futas being a main focus, similar to this game or Futadom World. I dream for it, but I feel like I will eventually get desperate enough to bite the bullet and make one my own. Who knows? :ROFLMAO:

Markan1231

Jan 2, 2018
Hello, I thoroughly enjoy this game, and I have super specific fetishes. So i messed with some of the encounters in the game to suit me a little more. felt like sharing it. (p.s. Yeah its copy and pasted straight from the code, I'm not gonna clean it up either)
BTW this clip is taken from the milkshake sequence from story mode

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is good stuff!! Please do more!
Subversive / secret cum drinking is amazing!

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I suppose my main fetish is futa domination. So far the only games that (I know of) have that fetish is Tales of Androgyny and Futadom World. The latter is, mind you a great game with fantastic updates, has probably one of the worst release schedules I've seen. I imagine most people who enjoy this game would enjoy Futadom World as the themes are similar as if you were playing Tales of Androgyny as a submissive slut; albeit maybe a little more on the sadistic side... :sneaky:

Aside from those, while not a fetish, what I mostly like seeing from a game is character interactions. You can see on my signature two games being Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor. Both games have heavy character focus and how they interact with both the player and with each other.

So basically I have a penchant for erotic reading and futanari so that probably explains everything you need to know about what I like. ;)
The only thing I've yet to see is a game where you play as a female protagonist with futas being a main focus, similar to this game or Futadom World. I dream for it, but I feel like I will eventually get desperate enough to bite the bullet and make one my own. Who knows? :ROFLMAO:
If you like reading, Trials in Tainted Space has a large emphasis on futa and futa domination. The original Corruption of Champions does, too (the new one focuses mostly on gay interactions, disappointingly). But I know some people need the visuals to get off, which I respect. TiTS does have images, but not animations.

I've tried Futadom World but couldn't justify donating to them with how slowly they update the game compared to how much money they earn. Seems like a cash grab capitalizing on a popular fetish. Gameplay and writing were also pretty meh, but the art and animations were solid.

I like Majalis because the writing is actually quite good. The characters each seem to have a personality, and lots of humor is woven in without compromising the erotic aspects.

Did majalis fixed the apk?
I'll check now.

EDIT: I can't tell if it's been updated or not. I assume so because it's about ~20mb bigger. I'll upload it anyway and you can let me know. Give me a few minutes.

Also updated the links last page.

Reactions: Quote and hw17

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'll check now.

EDIT: I can't tell if it's been updated or not. I assume so because it's about ~20mb bigger. I'll upload it anyway and you can let me know. Give me a few minutes.

Also updated the links last page.
I quickly tested that apk in BlueStacks, it is the latest version (0.2.11.5).

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Appreciate the upload. This update sucked. A token effort to expand drunk endings that no-one asked for, 2 of which don't even work (tested on .APK). And ghost, one of the less popular encounters, while the chastity scene added was pretty good, the caged-variant of the art doesn't even work!

They are definitely slipping...still the best developers out there though. :/

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
How do you beat the Dark Knight? I try using Block/Guard to get through her attack spam, but I barely have time to get my own hits in before she's all over me again.

Edit: Actually never mind. I beat her right after I asked.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
How do you beat the Dark Knight? I try using Block/Guard to get through her attack spam, but I barely have time to get my own hits in before she's all over me again.

Edit: Actually never mind. I beat her right after I asked.
Is there any upside to beating her? ;)

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes