Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Appreciate the upload. This update sucked. A token effort to expand drunk endings that no-one asked for, 2 of which don't even work (tested on .APK). And ghost, one of the less popular encounters, while the chastity scene added was pretty good, the caged-variant of the art doesn't even work!

They are definitely slipping...still the best developers out there though. :/
I mostly agree, but I liked the facesitting art. I'm still hoping for a proper goblin facesitting scene at some point.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Well i have to disagree a little with that. The ghost scenes have been pretty good and the new anal art/marriage scene is pretty good too. It is true the ghost isn't my fave or anything and would much rather see more harpy scenes, goblin scenes, and most especially the puca.

Reactions: tenaka88

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I mostly agree, but I liked the facesitting art. I'm still hoping for a proper goblin facesitting scene at some point.
I like that idea! Gives me an idea for a new battle dynamic: enemies facesitting/smothering Hiro to 0 stamina leading to a facesitting KO/stun. There's a scene with the goblin forcing Hiro to deepthroat her spear while hand-gagging him. I was hoping for an image of that.

Well i have to disagree a little with that. The ghost scenes have been pretty good and the new anal art/marriage scene is pretty good too. It is true the ghost isn't my fave or anything and would much rather see more harpy scenes, goblin scenes, and most especially the puca.
What are you disagreeing with? You agreed with every point I made... Ghost isn't the most popular, but the scene is still good, and so is the art. Not one contradiction so far...

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Appreciate the upload. This update sucked. A token effort to expand drunk endings that no-one asked for, 2 of which don't even work (tested on .APK). And ghost, one of the less popular encounters, while the chastity scene added was pretty good, the caged-variant of the art doesn't even work!

They are definitely slipping...still the best developers out there though. :/
One thing I would definitely request from this author is that when you trigger a event and something happens to the character that it continues to reflect on the character throughout the remainder of the game.

For instance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lontany

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I thoroughly enjoy this game, and I have super specific fetishes. So i messed with some of the encounters in the game to suit me a little more. felt like sharing it. (p.s. Yeah its copy and pasted straight from the code, I'm not gonna clean it up either)
BTW this clip is taken from the milkshake sequence from story mode

I made another.... I think its better as it focused in a new direction....
this time its faeries...
here you go...

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
One thing I would definitely request from this author is that when you trigger a event and something happens to the character that it continues to reflect on the character throughout the remainder of the game.

For instance:
I hear your frustration, but I would just be patient. Devs have posted before about their plans: they will get round to all that stuff, but there are more important things to hit first.

Reactions: Lontany

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I like that idea! Gives me an idea for a new battle dynamic: enemies facesitting/smothering Hiro to 0 stamina leading to a facesitting KO/stun. There's a scene with the goblin forcing Hiro to deepthroat her spear while hand-gagging him. I was hoping for an image of that.

What are you disagreeing with? You agreed with every point I made... Ghost isn't the most popular, but the scene is still good, and so is the art. Not one contradiction so far...
My post was in regard to your post saying the update sucked. While you appreciated the upload you basically disliked everything about the update, including the new ghost art. I like the added ghost art. I was not in complete agreement with you.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018

Basically anything goblin-related gets my vote. But yes, I also would love art for that scene. It's well done.

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
I think you got to the outpost, the Fort is in the upper right side of the First map, at a Path with a dead end.
I didnt played the New version yet, but i know the Fort is there
You have to go past the minotauress into the maze i would assume as thats what the dialog suggests

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
My post was in regard to your post saying the update sucked. While you appreciated the upload you basically disliked everything about the update, including the new ghost art. I like the added ghost art. I was not in complete agreement with you.
I definitely did not say that I disliked the new ghost art. On the contrary, I was annoyed it wasn't appearing in my game.

I think you may have jumped to a conclusion without carefully reading my post first. What you probably *meant* to say was that you disagree with me that the drunk additions were low priority? Cool story bro.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I definitely did not say that I disliked the new ghost art. On the contrary, I was annoyed it wasn't appearing in my game.

I think you may have jumped to a conclusion without carefully reading my post first. What you probably *meant* to say was that you disagree with me that the drunk additions were low priority? Cool story bro.
You lost all my respect with that remark right there. Nice job. I can admit that i misread your initial post, but still that remark was stupid. Please don't further engage me in conversation if your going to use immature remarks like that.

Reactions: Jorja

greyart

Jun 14, 2018

You lost all my respect with that remark right there. Nice job. I can admit that i misread your initial post, but still that remark was stupid. Please don't further engage me in conversation if your going to use immature remarks like that.
Let's not forget we're (almost) all fans here. Misunderstandings happen. Everybody, let's lower our guns :cool:

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Maybe it was the "Cool story bro" part, seeing as it's used sarcastically to indicate boredom, indifference, and a complete lack of interest in the other persons post.
Lol that was probably it. :D in my defense, they are having a tantrum about a misunderstanding that they made. I do feel indifferent towards that haha

In more important news, Maj posted another view of brothel Madame:

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018

For instance:
They just added a 'limp' variant to the ghost art that would fulfil your warlock punishment criteria.

Reactions: ADIDAS

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
They just added a 'limp' variant to the ghost art that would fulfil your warlock punishment criteria.
That's nice but for me, I always have trouble getting to a punishment choice. I always reach her journal and then end up getting caught by her. From there she just has her way with me and then ditches me. When I try to come back she's always not there anymore. I guess it's because I always fail only at the perception check when I'm reading her journal. So even if they add in something like that, i'm never gonna see it.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes