Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a way to increase purity and depravity?.
Best and fastest will be by Notepad editing your .json save file:
JSON:
    "dignity": {
        "tier": "NONE",
        "dignity": 5
    },
    "purity": {
        "tier": "COMPLETE_SLUT",
        "purity": 0
    },
... and change it to:
JSON:
    "dignity": {
        "tier": "NONE",
        "dignity": 999
    },
    "purity": {
        "tier": "COMPLETE_SLUT",
        "purity": 999
    },
And now go anywhere to loose some purity and dignity. Becouse of the high values of 999 each - game will actually make you a Saint. Have a fun! ;)

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Thank you you are far too kind. I'm glad you like the mod and the font change.

I agree with you 100% redheads are super sexy.
Well Majallis does God's work, and you're the Messiah indeed...Now I'm not sure it's the right God, cause I don't think the Bible or anything would agree with that game, but fuuuuuuuck 'em.

Reactions: Jorja

BasurmaN_AS

Nov 22, 2018
Guys, have a question: the development of story mode has already done/complete and no futher update it will get in the future?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
It should be. We have enough enemy variety for now. I don't understand how the patrons aren't interested in fleshing out the lore and backstory of Hiro and her world.

I want more quests and places to discover. Dungeons to explore, etc. Each new quest could provide multiple ways to finish them. It could be done in a slutty, violent, or non-violent way, for example.

If I had the money I would commission a new quest where Urka is called back to her homeland to save the Orcs by fighting off some great evil and she invites Hiro, Trudy, and Kyrila along for fun and adventure. I'm sure the other Orcs would love to meet them too. Sexy gangbangs ensue. ;)

Reactions: Luden and Muertos69

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
New weekly is up. Uploading now.

Version: 0.2.12.5 - 4th May Weekly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44741

It should be. We have enough enemy variety for now. I don't understand how the patrons aren't interested in fleshing out the lore and backstory of Hiro and her world.
Be careful, or else the guy with the gender wiki pages comes back. Explaining how this game may or may not be gay. Which we all deeply care about.

Also, brown hair > red hair. There, I said it.

P.S. Your mod is great though.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Those pointless art changes disappoint me. Jorja already basically did those changes himself a long time ago. Also i prefer the old centaur gangbang to the new one. A pointless change imo especially when there are other characters that have almost no art sheesh. I do think the goblin art is a significant improvement though at least. Hopefully the redhead mod will at least make the new art look nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Guys - if you are using WinRAR to unpack .jar files, there is a new version 5.71 on . They have improved time of unpacking archives containing many small files on Windows 10. Just letting you know. ;)

Edit: Also packing files up into archive - seems to be a littlebit faster. No placebo effect here.

Oct 8, 2018
It would be great if they focused on a story for this game, because without a plot or a motivation, it feels like you're just randomly walking around getting gangbanged by the dwellers of the world. Maybe with the Jester and the Dark Knight it would be a start for a main villain, a supposed Monster King to defeat (or being defeated).

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Those pointless art changes disappoint me. Jorja already basically did those changes himself a long time ago. Also i prefer the old centaur gangbang to the new one. A pointless change imo especially when there are other characters that have almost no art sheesh. I do think the goblin art is a significant improvement though at least. Hopefully the redhead mod will at least make the new art look nice.

Yep, a lot of reworking stuff that was already done. I wonder why? I thought perhaps they were going to introduce the hair color choice but I guess not yet. I really would like for them to start working on expanding the questline and story over the general weekly formula of just adding a sex scene.

I also recently just redid that goblin art too but this one will be a much better base to work from as you said.

In the meantime here is a little tease for those who are fans of the mod.

Mod CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg Original CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
anybody willing to upload a save whit all scenes unlocked?
Here, but not all of achievements are unlocked. Gallery is probably like 99% unlocked here. Also they are not kept in your save file. They are kept in "/.toa-data/profile.json".
Well i will share my slooty Hiro save here. But this probably will ruin your experience with this game... (this is seriously cheated build)
Anyways, have a fun! ;)

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah, need story why Hiro goes dressing like a girl...
Than we would need explanation why Kylira dress like a girl... Also why Trudy does...
I don't need an explanation when reading their names. They seems more girly than manly already to me.

Last edited:

zaigadeke

May 30, 2017
Anyone have an idea of where the settings for Cum Volume are? I want to boost the quantity since it's inconsistent with the art and descriptions in the scenes.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes