Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone have an idea of where the settings for Cum Volume are? I want to boost the quantity since it's inconsistent with the art and descriptions in the scenes.
There is no option in game. Probably coded somewhere in .class files. I couldn't find those in .json files.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
how often do we got new stuff?
There are weekly builds on Patreon. Almost every week there are some patches and new content. Content can be: scenes = dialogues and new graphics. Once per month or two you got a bigger update with new characters. That's not any official schedule - just from my observation.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
TOAsmall.png
Redhead+ Edition Updated to 2.12.5

The mod is now current with the latest version of the game. Spent quite a bit of time reworking and making some tweaks to a lot of the existing art. Still working on adding a few more extra touches here and there I got through about half of the total artwork.

Art added in .5 my modded version followed by the original. Hope you like it and Enjoy!

GoblinAnal.jpg GoblinAnal.jpg GoblinAnalMakeup.jpg GoblinAnalMakeup.jpg GoblinAnalMoreMakeup.jpg GoblinAnalMoreMakeup.jpg

CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg BrigandMissionarySmile.jpg BrigandMissionarySmile.jpg AdventurerAnalCum.jpg AdventurerAnalCum.jpg

edit - I noticed a few minor visual mistakes that bothered me. I'm reuploading now. If you downloaded earlier my apologies.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There's a report button, use it instead of replying. Any continuation of the previous fight will get you thread banned.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Guys, i don't know if you are aware of some technical thing that i managed to do. I mean i don't know if you also have experimented with a save game as i did. If you feel like you have missed some scene, or just simply made a bad decision and want to revert it back - but it's too late becouse you already made a save after that bad decision - there still is an option for you of doing that.
I'm however not sure if this is going to work for all scenes in game. Inside your save file (.json file extension) there is a section named "questFlags". In this section game keeps numerical values of quests - simply to say - how the scenes ended. For an example - let say that want to discover all scenes with Warlock, right?

If you haven't meet her, and never entered into Mansion there will be no value in "questFlags". However if you entered Mansion just one time, made a quicksave or normal save the value will be:
JSON:
    "questFlags": {
        "WARLOCK": 1,
    },
If you decided to win a fight with a Warlock or Overpower her - this will be value:
JSON:
        "WARLOCK": 2,
    },
Next values are only available if you lost a fight to a Warlock or just Submit/Beg in fight. At the end Hiro will have to choose one of three options given by Warlock. (This will also result in a different go-back scenes in future - if he decides to head back to Warlock Mansion.)

Warlock will put cursed Panties on Hiro. Above will be value:
JSON:
        "WARLOCK": 3,
    },
No cursed item, but you know... well... And this will be value:
JSON:
        "WARLOCK": 4,
    },
Now this is probably the most devastating option. It will magicaly make Hiro "thing" non-usable. The same way non-usable as in a cage. And value of that will be:
JSON:
        "WARLOCK": 5,
    },
Anyway if you have decided to revert back to a state that you never met a Warlock you can give it a value of:
JSON:
        "WARLOCK": 0,
    },
And from above - you can enter Mansion. Than go second time into Mansion - to meet Warlock again!
I think that this can be done with most of scenes. I remember that i did it also with a Quetzal.

Thats all, i think. Now you can tweak and have a multi-fun with more scenes! ;)

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I'm however not sure if this is going to work for all scenes in game. Inside your save file (.json file extension) there is a section named "questFlags".
Thanks for the tips. I love that we can make all these changes to the game. It's what keeps it fun. :)

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the tips. I love that we can make all these changes to the game. It's what keeps it fun. :)
Yeah, look at that. Some people say that artists cannot go along with technicians or vice-versa... Thats a bull$#!t i say... I also love to tweak a game - but different way than you. That are my thoughts here! Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 310889
Redhead+ Edition Updated to 2.12.5

The mod is now current with the latest version of the game. Spent quite a bit of time reworking and making some tweaks to a lot of the existing art. Still working on adding a few more extra touches here and there I got through about half of the total artwork.

Art added in .5 my modded version followed by the original. Hope you like it and Enjoy!

View attachment 311000 View attachment 310900 View attachment 311001 View attachment 310901 View attachment 311002 View attachment 310902

View attachment 310893 View attachment 310899 View attachment 310892 View attachment 310898 View attachment 310999 View attachment 310897

edit - I noticed a few minor visual mistakes that bothered me. I'm reuploading now. If you downloaded earlier my apologies.
Suprised to see freckles now. I was never too fond of them before. As of late I kind of like them so, a nice addition.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ That's the mating press, there are several ways to trigger it. You can take it missionary and it has a chance to trigger. Personally i find it easier to trigger by surrendering. Surrender>choose ass sex>fail all endurance tests and it will trigger automatically. The male is even easier all you have to do is surrender and it happens automatically.

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Suprised to see freckles now. I was never too fond of them before. As of late I kind of like them so, a nice addition.
Glad you like them because freckles are so damn sexy. They were something I always wanted from the start but until recently I hadn't figured out a good way to get them on Hiro. I'm learning as I go.

minianden2.jpg minianden3.jpg minianden.jpg Does anyone remember the show, Chuck?

That's Mini Anden who played Carina on it. So beautiful. My main inspiration for my Hiro. :love:

lerhone

Mar 7, 2019
I have a question. In jar archive 8 pics of wedding scene with gost. Anyone have an idea what i need to do with her to have a flaccid Hiro end (loss to witch not working)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44741

Does the affection system do anything, or is it just a placeholder?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes