subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
This game is a scam, every week they release a 0.0.00.1 update added to the game, that's 10 weeks to get to a 0.0.01.0 update, and 100 weeks to get to a 0.0.10.0 update, so if my calculations are correct, it will take 868 weeks to get to the 0.3.00.0 release, and they charge $10 a month for the weekly updates that each one adds almost nothing to the game
You have zero fucking idea how version numbers work. They're not decimals. They're not percentage complete. They're arbitrary counters of releases. In this case, x.x.x.weekly. So the last number resets each month. And it's impossible calculate how many iterations there will be between 0.0.1 and 1.0.

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
Once you buy the key, just imagine it's on your hand all the time. If you try to unequip the chastity belt... You will be able to do it now.
Damn, I bought a key. Although it is not displayed in the inventory, I know that I have it, and I can sell it. And when I try to remove the chastity belt, the game says that I can not remove the cursed item.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Damn, I bought a key. Although it is not displayed in the inventory, I know that I have it, and I can sell it. And when I try to remove the chastity belt, the game says that I can not remove the cursed item.
That's because it's cursed. I read something a while back about removing cursed items. Search "cursed" on this thread and I'm sure you'll find your answer as the key is useless to you at this point.

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
You have zero fucking idea how version numbers work. They're not decimals. They're not percentage complete. They're arbitrary counters of releases. In this case, x.x.x.weekly. So the last number resets each month. And it's impossible calculate how many iterations there will be between 0.0.1 and 1.0.
I've been playing and watching this game since the 0.2.00.1 release and it's been consistently going up the same 0.0.00.1 every single week for the last year and a half, so yeah I'd say it's not completely fucking random with this game

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Doh, ok... Than again:

Cursed Item (red colored) - need Anticurse Scroll and you can buy it from the Witch - you use scroll than immidietly click on item to remove it. Usage is one scroll per one cursed item. Possible usage on cursed items:
1. Panties - from Warlock
2. Tiara of Control - from Witch
3. Armor of Anal Torment - from Outpost

Chastity Cage - locked item - you need to buy a key from Blacksmith in Monsters Town. The key is only needed for chastity cage and nothing more. It doesn't work on red colored cursed items.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yup! SpiderHiro facial expression actually made me laugh at this point. His face is like "Ow, i'm so screwed right now!"... I can't remenber but Hiro needs like 6 or 7 strength points to brake free from the web, or else... He becomes something like Eternal Broodmother -> game over, man, game freakin over.
Ow i know, i know - i shouldn't laugh becouse it's kinda sadistic to laugh from poor Hiro condition. But... look also at the facial expression of the spider. This little smile he makes... He's in his own ovipositoring heaven! :ROFLMAO:
Remember my previous post? They have "fixed" spider brake-free strength option in "Version: 0.2.14.1 - 1st July weekly", so now nothing will rescue you. Game over.
To avoid game over - enable Cheats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
This game needs to

a. drop the ridiculous game over screens and replace them with degrading scenes or something like that.ITs shit to lose half a game because of a battle or random crap

b.Really speed up the progress they make,because its feels like they are milking people with each update being 0.5% stuff added and maybe one image

c.Needs to find a way to make all scenes available to the player.Nobody is going to replay a game 50 times to see all scenes.Eg the angel scene if you chose one you miss the other two etc etc.

Otherwise good game highly recommended

Reactions: Vender and Lontany

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
I've been playing and watching this game since the 0.2.00.1 release and it's been consistently going up the same 0.0.00.1 every single week for the last year and a half, so yeah I'd say it's not completely fucking random with this game
No it's not. 0.0.00.x releases are weekly, and the monthly versions are 0.0.xx. You didn't watch this game as closely as you say you were.

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
Doh, ok... Than again:

Cursed Item (red colored) - need Anticurse Scroll and you can buy it from the Witch - you use scroll than immidietly click on item to remove it. Usage is one scroll per one cursed item. Possible usage on cursed items:

Chastity Cage - locked item - you need to buy a key from Blacksmith in Monsters Town. The key is only needed for chastity cage and nothing more. It doesn't work on red colored cursed items.
I just now realized that I was deceived in one of the forums. They wrote that the key in the first city, and there is a completely different key. Now I have to stupidly walk around the map in search of this scroll. :mad:
By the way, if you start talking about content, maybe when I write suggestions, the developers will do a big update?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I just now realized that I was deceived in one of the forums. They wrote that the key in the first city, and there is a completely different key. Now I have to stupidly walk around the map in search of this stupid key and scroll. :mad:
I need to remove chastity belt. So stupid...
By the way, if you start talking about content, maybe when I write suggestions, the developers will do a big update?
True. I'm hover not sure if there is a complete guide on authors Patreon site for this game. And thats the reason also why i look into some JSON code to find things by myself and share it here. Especially after they mention scene upgrades or fixes in a changelog. There was also a scene guide available for older releases of game, but it would need rewriting alot from scratch. Especially after they introduced Purity and Dignity system. Those two new parameters are related at least for Ettin and Dark Knight encounters. Some scenes with low values can lead to a game over with Dark Knight. Also Ettin will have different dialogues available...
TBH i share here with community the links for download new versions of game when they come, but i don't like the idea of making new scene guide. Probably i could do it, but i also know that i have no time for making it and maintaining due to my real time job.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
This game needs to

a. drop the ridiculous game over screens and replace them with degrading scenes or something like that.ITs shit to lose half a game because of a battle or random crap

b.Really speed up the progress they make,because its feels like they are milking people with each update being 0.5% stuff added and maybe one image

c.Needs to find a way to make all scenes available to the player.Nobody is going to replay a game 50 times to see all scenes.Eg the angel scene if you chose one you miss the other two etc etc.

Otherwise good game highly recommended
a. Starting fresh game is always no-fun
b. You imagine Maj & Alis reading it here on f95zone? How do they feel about this? Owww...
c. O man you are so wrong. I did it more than that! :cool:

White

Feb 22, 2017
Cheat mode is your friend

Cheat mode if your friend, again.

Reactions: Mr Technician

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
Who is this witch and where do you find her?

Everytime i go to the cottage it says its vacant

Is she story mode only?

I'm asking as it says on some content you need to contact her in the non story mode

Doh, ok... Than again:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If i am not mistaken you need to talk to someone in the city (the town square) to get the quest to see the Witch.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Who is this witch and where do you find her?

Everytime i go to the cottage it says its vacant

Is she story mode only?

I'm asking as it says on some content you need to contact her in the non story mode
You need to start the "main quest"
for that, you need to hear the town crier at the first town, then look for someone (same place, not the same option) to have a deal with some guy.
after that, you can go to the cottage and find the witch.

Jun 24, 2017
You need to start the "main quest"
for that, you need to hear the town crier at the first town, then look for someone (same place, not the same option) to have a deal with some guy.
after that, you can go to the cottage and find the witch.
Do the cursed items even do anything or are they just flavor of text kinda thing I got both the panties from the warlock and the cursed armor from the outpost but didn't notice anything except for the one time event when getting them.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Do the cursed items even do anything or are they just flavor of text kinda thing I got both the panties from the warlock and the cursed armor from the outpost but didn't notice anything except for the one time event when getting them.
Tiara of Control will block your attacking abillity on any enemy. Both physical and magical. So you wont be able to do any damage and at the end always loose a fight. You will encounter some enemies that cant be sexually satiated by Enchanter. Actually in some animation during fight - you can be stuck in a loop while doing some sexual stances. Be extra carefull with that item. This i think is most terrible cursed item created. Becouse it's not goodly programmed with all the world encounters. So for long term using/wearing - can bring more of the annoyance than a fun. For example - being stuck in a fight i actually needed to Alt+F4 to close the game and run it again. Yeah, thats how really bad it could get... I dont think it's bugged item. But for sure it's not developed well that way.

Jun 24, 2017
Tiara of Control will block your attacking abillity on any enemy. Both physical and magical. So you wont be able to do any damage and at the end always loose a fight. You will encounter some enemies that cant be sexually satiated by Enchanter. Actually in some animation during fight - you can be stuck in a loop while doing some sexual stances. Be extra carefull with that item. This i think is most terrible cursed item created. Becouse it's not goodly programmed with all the world encounters. So for long term using/wearing - can bring more of the annoyance than a fun. For example - being stuck in a fight i actually needed to Alt+F4 to close the game and run it again. Yeah, thats how really bad it could get... I dont think it's bugged item. But for sure it's not developed well that way.
Wow what about the panties and cursed armor?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes