BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
Here's what I'd love to see in the game, since no one asked me.

I want to see the male goblin (is that one Selkie?) either join as a companion, or have some kind of event chain where they remember you and you can build up a "best enemy" kind of relationship with them. I figure you fuck that same goblin about 9001 times in a typical playthrough so it seems logical. Plus the goblins have the best scenes.

More expansion of the current enemy type scenes would be awesome. Best case scenario would be animations for the goblin obv, but also the harpy and dullahan and other typical encounters. I think there's good enemy variety in the game as it is, so fleshing it out would be mega-dope. Just my two cents.

• Haha
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I am a little concerned with this development slipping into full dating simulator territory. It started out as TrapRPG, fighting dickgirls and getting fucked into submission against your will.

Although the dynamic of a mean rival who thwarts you at every turn is an exciting one. It once looked like Trudy was going to be that rival, but the Devs have since rewritten Trudy into another kylira-like companion.

Reactions: dsp0 and DangBits

RogalBone

Jan 27, 2019
Game wont start. The window pops up then crashes saying "Error: com.baslogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: sounds/IntroSound.wav"

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I want to see the male goblin (is that one Selkie?) either join as a companion, or have some kind of event chain where they remember you and you can build up a "best enemy" kind of relationship with them. I figure you fuck that same goblin about 9001 times in a typical playthrough so it seems logical. Plus the goblins have the best scenes.

More expansion of the current enemy type scenes would be awesome. Best case scenario would be animations for the goblin obv, but also the harpy and dullahan and other typical encounters. I think there's good enemy variety in the game as it is, so fleshing it out would be mega-dope. Just my two cents.
Selkie is the female goblin.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Game wont start. The window pops up then crashes saying "Error: com.baslogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: sounds/IntroSound.wav"
Your video drive doesn't support OpenGl(or
I guess we are all here for this hahahah
I am a little concerned with this development slipping into full dating simulator territory.

Although the dynamic of a mean rival who thwarts you at every turn is an exciting one. It once looked like Trudy was going to be that rival, but the Devs have since rewritten Trudy into another kylira-like companion.
Uhm i don't think we will ever have this kind of problem, i mean you can kinda """"""""""""""""""""date""""""""""""""" only 6 char so far and 2 are from a game over, and is not that far too, and i guess the Dark knight is going to be some kind of rival , or at least looks like it

possum1

May 17, 2018
i tried playing without cheating.. isnt the stealing mechanic kinda broken? you just need high agi to steal any item you want without any repercussion, the item price doesnt even seem to matter

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
i tried playing without cheating.. isnt the stealing mechanic kinda broken? you just need high agi to steal any item you want without any repercussion, the item price doesnt even seem to matter
can only do so many I believe before you're caught, plus even if you take everything it can only carry you so far until you hit the tougher fights on map 2

possum1

May 17, 2018
can only do so many I believe before you're caught, plus even if you take everything it can only carry you so far until you hit the tougher fights on map 2
i dont know man, being able to steal a 1k gold item pretty much at the beginning of the game made the playthrough very easy. the only fight i wasnt able to fully beat was the weird one where you fight 2 people at the same time

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
i dont know man, being able to steal a 1k gold item pretty much at the beginning of the game made the playthrough very easy. the only fight i wasnt able to fully beat was the weird one where you fight 2 people at the same time
did you beat dark knight with it? dark knight is a lot more difficult than the twins

possum1

May 17, 2018
did you beat dark knight with it? dark knight is a lot more difficult than the twins
dark knight was pretty easy. the skills i used were basically assault, all-out blitz, parry, slide to down her + uppercut with thief class. high agi kind of makes everything easy in this game

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
NotAnAlien could you post the 2020 devlog update from the 23rd please?

It details the development schedule through the rest of the year, which assets and systems will be a priority, etc. Should be an exciting read!
I get how from the preview you might think that's what the post entails, but it's not about that. We can't really list out what art assets and sex animations we're going to do months in advance since those are decided by the surveys - the schedule just has placeholders for them. It's a post about how we tweaked that schedule to frontload the remaining character animations so we can finish them and move on to other things like new CG art, sex animations, and new characters. When we add new characters, we'll be animating them right away from now on, so we just want to clear out the old animation backlog to help with that.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
NotAnAlien could you post the 2020 devlog update from the 23rd please?

It details the development schedule through the rest of the year, which assets and systems will be a priority, etc. Should be an exciting read!
Maj pretty much explained all, still if you want a lil bit of what a """devlog""" usually is there you go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't someone make a mod which turns the MC in a girl? That game would be so awesome to play.. :cry:
I guess if you pay someone will eventually find him, else u outta luck,but you can open the jar file and with paint remove all the hiro dongs like in a censored hentai
the indistructible is almost impossible to pay so for me steal was the only option, also you never played warrior or mage, the game is pretty easy even if you go unequiped, most of the time i forget to buy stuff soo if you want a challenge remove everything from your char and go paladin lvl1 for the achievement

• Angry
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes