RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the help, the interaction path is that you need to either sooth her or calm her then ask about her and finally offer her ice cream.you'll get a soul crystal. However, she gives you back the ice cream and you can keep finding them in caches. is there another way to drop the excess ones?
Not that i remember.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
The bigger the dick the better. Maybe dullahan? It'll set foundation for some intresting threesomes with Urka (master + slave + girlfriend)
if it's Dullahan, we totally need a threesome with Minos
I kinda find unlikely she'd be fine with Hiro being somebody else's slave, though.
I find her to be fine with sharing, but only as long as she's the Main Wife\Husband

Unless it's a new character, the most likely candidates are Selkie(femGobbo), Friendly Wereslut and Monster Hunter

it COULD be a new character, though I wonder what archetype it would fit, given Kylira is the passive one, Trudy is the switch and Urka is the dom.

EDIT: just read the option after posting.

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
I am hoping for Selkie. Her camp encounters, in terms of writing, already set her up to "join" the party...whether you want her or not. XD

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes