KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Their surveys are monthly always. June they'll probably spend working on survey#44 whose results they posted the end of May. Survey #45 is most likely for July.

• New Character - Catgirl Futa
  • New Art - Hiro x Centaur Anal
  • New Animation - Harpy Anal
  • Expanded Encounter - Angel
  • New Feature - New Companion
Thanks for posting these surveys and results. It's nice to see where the game is headed.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
is there a way to make hiro dick always hard and take time to come?
maybe some cheat or file editor that does that?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
So these were the 6 options to choose from for the new companion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I thought about it, and since everyone is giving their own hopes, i think i'll give mine too.
My vote is for the warlock
here's why
- Selkie is really nice, i like her a lot, but i feel like she's a better "trickster" than a companion, what i mean is, like urka, it's better if she's not "really" a companion (in the sense that they're not "with" you, they're following you from a distance), and since she already has scene where she visits you in your camp, i think she in a good place right now.
I hope i didn't screw up my explanation.
- dullahan, love her, but i don't see her leaving her bridge, even for hiro. but maybe a quest to make her give up the bridge (somehow) could be nice and lead to her being a follower, but as of now, i don't think she will come with hiro.
- I don't know Lupa, i don't know if it's the generic name for the werewolves we're fighting or the one in the brothel after the madame questline, if it's the first, she doesn't have enough personality (and i'm not talking about her third leg ;) ) to be a worthwhile companion, if it's the second, i don't really see the madame leting her go with hiro, at least not before we find her something better.
- Minotaur, even tho i like her, like dullahan, she's protecting the labyrinth, i don't see her coming with hiro anytime soon.
- didn't remember the slime had a name tbh, for me, she's just a normal fight encounter, not someone really special.
-the warlock tho, could be perfect for the "job", she doesn't have a lot of scene and leaves if you beat her, she could be some kind of buffer/mage in fights (making the group balanced, kirila the healer, urka/trudy the fighters, hiro the jack-of-all-trade), she could even try to trap you later in camp and reverse the roles.
And even more, she's not too important to the "story" like mino, so she can be a companion without breaking the story (do i make sense).

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I fear that whoever wins the companion survey will be relegated to the campside 'dating' role, like the current 3 companions have been. Despite how hot those camp scenes are, you can't have any new sex-fights with Urka or Trudy once they become your companion. I wouldn't want to lose that with the warlock/minotaur/goblin.

But as the game lurches another step closer to dating sim, we will have to see. Maybe the game will be considered complete once everyone becomes your companion...:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: FluffyDaemon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can't wait to see the results next month. :p

I fear that whoever wins the companion survey will be relegated to the campside 'dating' role, like the current 3 companions have been. Despite how hot those camp scenes are, you can't have any new sex-fights with Urka or Trudy once they become your companion. I wouldn't want to lose that with the warlock/minotaur/goblin.

But as the game lurches another step closer to dating sim, we will have to see. Maybe the game will be considered complete once everyone becomes your companion...:rolleyes:
More content was already added inside the inn with the companions. Doubt they will simply "disapear" in the future.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Can't wait to see the results next month. :p

More content was already added inside the inn with the companions. Doubt they will simply "disapear" in the future.
Steady on there, I never said they would disappear. I said that they stop being opponents that you can have a progression of sexual fights with but become more like storyline chars/NPC's.

Don't misunderstand, those Inn scenes and campfire scenes represent some of the most beautifully written content in the project. I just miss the combat-sex aspect of their encounters.

Also: shout out to Alis' art refinement. She's going from strength to strength to strength.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes