UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Bit of a small good(?) news, Maj says that he/she has written too much stuff for Catgirl Futa and that they'd have to split it up between this week and next week's update
It's good that we have a lot of content, but it's also sad that we have to wait another week for the full thing ;)

Dec 7, 2017
So what "storyline" do y'all like to play? Order of events, so to speak.

Every new build, I start a new character and basically do the same thing. Either a Paladin or Warrior top until the second zone, where I "accidentally" lose anal virginity to the dark goddess, but instead of going to the cultists' temple, I just have Hiro become such a hopeless slut that by the time I get to the warlock, the only possible correct option is to lose and "become a girl"...

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019

Every new build, I start a new character and basically do the same thing. Either a Paladin or Warrior top until the second zone, where I "accidentally" lose anal virginity to the dark goddess, but instead of going to the cultists' temple, I just have Hiro become such a hopeless slut that by the time I get to the warlock, the only possible correct option is to lose and "become a girl"...
Personally I just try and get Hiro fucked by as many things as possible while dodging bad ends. Typically go to the Brothel first to get Blowjob Expect and Perfect Bottom to rank 5. After all, if he's going to have sex with everything he may as well get good at it. Then most combats I go for seduction, but 'satisfied' isn't a win condition for a few enemies which is tricky.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019

Why, I suck all the dicks, of course. I haven't even seen a lot of the content in this because if its tedious and not sucking dick, its not worth the effort, and a lot of the content in this is really fucking tedious to find

Sep 10, 2018

I like to be the most virgin and clueless person in sex as possible, until i make a mistake, like forgetting to duck in harpy dive or being too weak in grapple mode. Then my Hiro will start thinking about what happened and may be willing to try these new tastes.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

I like to try things. But mainly Urka/Dullahan/Mino are my main squeeze (Or rather, I'm their main squeeze :p) After that Harpy/Brigand. If they shorter than 12inches then I power buttom. Warlock is great but my Hiro is a size queen. I just wish she had a few more inches on her. I like the belly bulge when the girls buttom out.

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
I am entirely conviced that the Wereslut is a goddess pretending to be a werewolf. Hiro still got overpowered with a strength score of 15, which is considered by the game as "Impossible." Including the Titan Strength spell with only 2 magic, he gets a score of 18 which she promptly ignores.

This is just a random enemy you can find anywhere, imagine what the Demon Queen would do to him?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

I tend to start with an enchanter class in order to have enough magic and charisma for collecting magic crystals from the golems and perk points from the ghosts. I tend to lose have Hiro lose his anal virginity early on to a unicorn and his oral virginity to a wereslut or a harpy. My Hiro then tends to be a willing bottom for all futa chars as long as this does not result in a bad ending but he does not allow any male chars to top him. I have him wear the cage almost all the time - he only takes it off before mermaid encounters (so that she would fuck him with her ovipositor afterwards) and before the first dullahan encounter (so that he can become her "girlfriend"). He would deliberately lose fights with the warlock, arachne, Salkie, wasps and catgirls (and get egged willingly at almost every opportunity) but would always fight male gobos and doppelgangers in earnest. He would beat nagas after letting them fight-fuck him a few times... same with harpies after his cuckoo-for-cuckoo perk gets too high, but he'll let them fuck him after the fight. He would beat the cutpurses (usually after letting them fight-fuck him once), but he usually offers himself willingly to other brigands and feral weresluts (he tends to avoid the "in heat" type once his bitch and knot-eater perks get too high).

Aug 4, 2018
i saw a post far back on this but.
im going to ask any way since this is updating whit new content fast.
How many facesitting arts is there ?
found Angel,goblin,Brothel owner and the main character.
any more that have arts for it or animation ?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I am entirely conviced that the Wereslut is a goddess pretending to be a werewolf. Hiro still got overpowered with a strength score of 15, which is considered by the game as "Impossible." Including the Titan Strength spell with only 2 magic, he gets a score of 18 which she promptly ignores.

This is just a random enemy you can find anywhere, imagine what the Demon Queen would do to him?
This is the way it is so the game would have variations and realize they're playing a game. Not everything is solved with brute strength. For defeating werewolf without getting your colon massaged you can either fuck her and have her blow her cum before you (just tease her until edging) or best way: give her a handjob.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Is it still better to play the sandbox start or has the storyline start got anything that makes it worth it yet?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Majalis_ToA Is there a way to reduce the game size? For the amount of content 1GB (and growing with each update) is a little too much to be honest.
I think from when I started playing up until now I downloaded as much as GTA V by now...

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
This is the way it is so the game would have variations and realize they're playing a game. Not everything is solved with brute strength. For defeating werewolf without getting your colon massaged you can either fuck her and have her blow her cum before you (just tease her until edging) or best way: give her a handjob.
That's just a bad argument. If the game's justification for letting the wereslut dicking you is that she overpowers you, then expect people to wonder what the fuck is going on when you can't stop being overpowered even with 15 stength.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Its already canon the weresluts dick alone, if allowed to achieve its true, super werewolf God (kaioken x infinity), could solo every NPC in the game at once with just the act of her turning her waist slightly.
Even if you have 99999999999 str and have killed every actual god in the game, you will still be 100% unable to ever beat a werewolf that's not just letting you

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes