Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry to derail a bit with other games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think for people who are looking for the game mechanics this is a good choice but the problem I had with DoL or even Lilith's throne was that the sex scenes are not unique. Especially for DoL 95% of sex, dialogue and mechanics is basically same with each npc. Just his cock becomes her cock and so on...

Jun 25, 2018
Don't use any old links to specific game versions in posts. The link in his signature is the correct one and it opens a folder on Mega where the new versions get uploaded. Right now the link works but it doesn't have this week's version yet.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Dingo139 I'll check them out, thank you for the recommendations!

Fuzzcat I wanted to check it out so I read some reviews. Interesting, but probably not for me, though, based on what I've grasped from the reviews, it's 90% text based and doesn't have much art.

I think whoever developed the framework of ToA is smart and knows modern games very well. It doesn't really come close to anything (basically most rpg-maker-based games) because it feels responsive and fast. I find armor-breaking as a mechanic a great idea too, even with all the bugs. I could easily see this working well in a full-fledged RPG without a doubt, instead of the typical turn-based select and wait sleepers. The thicc butts and the art style are, of course, still the highlight, however.

Cialsec

May 18, 2018
The Drunk encounter effects were pretty neat to see. Are those in any other encounters or just the catgirl?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
The Drunk encounter effects were pretty neat to see. Are those in any other encounters or just the catgirl?
Urka. If you try to fight her drunk she 'punches one in your boybox for a good time' and if you make her drunk (intoxicate for example) she'll just drunk fucks you and sleeps atop of you.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes