Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Before asking something, try the search tool, the option "this thread", must be active, and dont forget that you cant mistaken the words, a single letter wrong and it will probably not find what you want

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
what should i choose, story mode or custom for the new content?
Story is quite short at the moment and is not yet the focus of the development (atleast to my knowledge), just pick the "sandbox" mode, it has the most content and also gets the most content currently.

Reactions: luspaverdo

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ik bro. Im saying that I already extracted it, but I cant find the game file in any of the folders
Have you executed the .jar file yet? If you haven't the .toa-data folder won't show. When you execute the .jar file it'll create the .toa-data folder in the same location as the .jar file.

Reactions: srg91

ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
Why is the Win download labeled as 0.3.03.3, both in the OP post and in the actual filename on mega, but when I download and run it, it's actually version 0.2.27.5?
from reading the thread, I get that you can replace the 0.2... .jar with the 0.3... .jar, but why bother renaming the windows download to the wrong version?
also adding the information on how to run the newest version of the game with the .exe version seems like a good idea. it looks like some people run into the 0.2.27 preloading bug with the tiara every time the game is updated.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone paying attention knows that the thread OP is only updated once per month and that the latest weekly releases can be found inside the thread.
So learning how to search the thread is a necessary skill here (it should also be everywhere else) to learn how to download to newest version and how to fix commom issues. Therefore it is really not necessary to cluster the OP with solutions to every problem found.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
also adding the information on how to run the newest version of the game with the .exe version seems like a good idea.
Seeing how many times RC boss has to comment on this issue i second this, just add one more line under the installation section in the OP:

3. To update the game, download the latest .jar file and replace it in your existing installation. Run the .exe

Or just make it a separate section altogether called "Updating to the latest version"

Reactions: Jabal

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Options editor ? How can fınd it ? I looked on the internet but could not find such a program
No i meant you had to download the older version of the game. They have free versions of the game but removed the storylone segment. If you downloaded that, checked which options you wanted saved, and then updated the options saved would carry over. That is what i meant

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
okay, so I downloaded the full file, and I extracted it, but the talesofandrogyny.exe file is nowhere to be seen. I have no clue what im doing wrong.
Did you get the whole game file from the Zip folder? Try that then running the game via JAR. You wont even need the EXE file and can use the JAR at any time

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Did you get the whole game file from the Zip folder? Try that then running the game via JAR. You wont even need the EXE file and can use the JAR at any time
I'll try to make this as easy as possible and easy to understand.

Download the windows version from the OP, then extract it where you want, it should look something like this (don't mind me, i just use dark background in my folders, easier on my shitty eyes)
3td35.png
After you've done this, you should download the latest .jar from #9,987, when you've downloaded the new .jar, plop it down to the folder that is pictured above and replace the old .jar with the new one, do not extract the .jar file, just leave it there.

Then use the .exe to start the game and you should be good to go.

Reactions: Jabal
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes