UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I didn't know Brigans and Kylira had a scene, how do you get it?
Don't quote me on this but I think one version of the brigand is "friendly", but if you refuse to bang she ask kylira for it, and he's like "if we can avoid fighting by doing that, i'll do it".
Which version, where and what dialogues you have to take, i don't remember.

Reactions: KinChat

White

Feb 22, 2017
Don't quote me on this but I think one version of the brigand is "friendly", but if you refuse to bang she ask kylira for it, and he's like "if we can avoid fighting by doing that, i'll do it".
Which version, where and what dialogues you have to take, i don't remember.
Thanks, I'll test it.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
I didn't know Brigans and Kylira had a scene, how do you get it?
First have Kylira in your party. Have high perception of regular Brigand encounter. Then choose to sneak up. You must also decline her offer and while having high Charisma. She then proceeds to this scene.

kesstrell

Jan 28, 2018
So I'm gonna sound like a boomer but, I need help running the game. I downloaded Java to run TOA but for some reason it is extremely zoomed in. What did I do wrong? Please help.
If you're on laptop your display settings could be at more than 100% which caused the problem for me in the java version. Just go Display -> Scale and layout -> Change the size of text, apps, ... -> change to 100%

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
I built a mage for the first time but I cant use any magic other than combat heal and combat fire even though I have unlocked other skills as well. How can I use the other magic skills?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes