treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone confirm that Kyrila's questline finishes? I checked about two weeklys ago and it never completed.

Jul 17, 2018
How does MC get pregnant? I know female goblin must lay eggs, and it says egged in the rectum contents, but at the next move, nothing happens. The eggs just disappear.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
How does MC get pregnant? I know female goblin must lay eggs, and it says egged in the rectum contents, but at the next move, nothing happens. The eggs just disappear.
someone didn't take health class. You need sperm to fertilize the eggs before you can have babies. I can't remember if it takes all types of sperm, but getting a colon cleaning from centaurs, werewolves, or male goblins while egged will result in the desired buttbaby.

Reactions: Fyo

jizzle35

Mar 5, 2021
I can not work out how to run this on a mac and I have been reading as much as I can find. I believe I installed Java (dont know if I needed to) and ran the .jar (couldnt find an exe that people were talking about) please help me see the dickgirls

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I can not work out how to run this on a mac and I have been reading as much as I can find. I believe I installed Java (dont know if I needed to) and ran the .jar (couldnt find an exe that people were talking about) please help me see the dickgirls
Try this. Just use Mac obv.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone know what are those random encounter? I don't understand what it is nor do I have seen them since it was added
Those are Mini Encounters, they refer to non-scene encounters that occur on the map (Strange Man, Food Cart and so on)

(Click the image to see the .gif)
How does she even find armour that fits that dumptruck ass.
How can she even dodge attacks

I want to lick that ass.
I want to buenos dias mandy it.

How does MC get pregnant?
Hiro's Google Search History
The asses are getting fatter every version, I like it.
The asses get fatter and the ladies cocks get bigger

Someone has a Save of the latest version plss?
Use the search bar, the last save upload was only a few days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: colifa

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
who load on anonfile anytime zip and not jar file up that not work for me. :/
when then make a instruction how to integratet it in the game.
i not want to compile the file first that take hours.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
who load on anonfile anytime zip and not jar file up that not work for me. :/
when then make a instruction how to integratet it in the game.
i not want to compile the file first that take hours.
MFW trying to understand this set of words jumbled into.... i'd like to say "sentences", but they're not.

Kymynsys vanmakko.png

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
MFW trying to understand this set of words jumbled into.... i'd like to say "sentences", but they're not.

View attachment 1564044
Easy to understand download the anon java file then you understand! :cautious:
The data ends on .jar.zip after i download it!
And that can java not open.
Then i download it from Mega there it work.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Do not tell bullshit!
On mega that not is!
View attachment 1564387
You are telling bullshit that is not an anonofiles problem this is your problem. Your PC sees the jar as a zip file because you told it so.
And negroidprime is right you didn't read the install guide because it is strongly recommend not to use Java, but the Standalone build, switch out the jar every time and start the game with the exe.

To your edit it doesnt matter what YOUR pc says when you download it. You can still change the program you want to open it with.

Reactions: Twiton

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
You are telling bullshit that is not an anonofiles problem this is your problem. Your PC sees the jar as a zip file because you told it so.
And negroidprime is right you didn't read the install guide because it is strongly recommend not to use Java, but the Standalone build, switch out the jar every time and start the game with the exe.
look 2nd screen befor say some ok.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes