Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So, basically download whole games again but the one with 64 with size 1.7gb... IDK but kinda defeat propose to download raw file... yeah i just update my java to latest ver and same error still happen, gona download prepacked file next month

Btw thanks for answer
Your jre folder is from 2018, no wonder there are problems. If it was up to date that means early October there shouldn't be problems and you could just replace the jar.

Updating your Java when you start the game with the .exe does nothing, because you use a standalone Java build.

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Just folk jealous of Hiro for having all of this futa to himself.:LOL:
HE WASTES IT! WHY WILL HE ONLY MARRY SOME OF THEM, SOMETIMES NOT EVEN HAPPILY!?!?
Hiro out here turning down massive Ws because he's on a Quest that's just a drawn-out L for him. No one's gonna thank him for stopping the demons, they're the best thing to happen to Ironia and the lands!
So if he is fucking those futas, he better have the tools to make 'em feel good while he does it. Especially since sometimes he doesn't put in the full effort of being an appreciative top.

• Hey there
Reactions: PhazeUFO

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
HE WASTES IT! WHY WILL HE ONLY MARRY SOME OF THEM, SOMETIMES NOT EVEN HAPPILY!?!?
Hiro out here turning down massive Ws because he's on a Quest that's just a drawn-out L for him. No one's gonna thank him for stopping the demons, they're the best thing to happen to Ironia and the lands!
So if he is fucking those futas, he better have the tools to make 'em feel good while he does it. Especially since sometimes he doesn't put in the full effort of being an appreciative top.
Be patient. Him having a full harem is clearly endgame. As of now, you are seeing the lesser ending where he stays with one or two of them.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another year of ToA, another year of pandemic. Uh, those things aren't related, just being reflective. Anywho!
This year was better for us, both in terms of productivity and in terms of like, going outside (though that's... been on pause for a bit, and will be for sometime longer). But in terms of productivity... lookit it! Check out our lovely gifs (and static image, Spine kinda had an update in the middle of us exporting this so we need to hit it with a wrench).
Let's take a look at some... stats!

YEAR-END REVIEW:
This year we added the lovely, lovely Demon King! She's got a bunch of content for her already - next year we'll probably be adding a few new characters to round out the cast. Hopefully nobody complains about it!
We started 2021 with 4820 patrons, and we're ending it with 5913. That's... wow. Whether you're a new patron or an OG, we're happy to have you here!
Just like last year, we added over 50 new pieces of art and animations, since we committed to one a week. We've started adding the generic Hiro animations and wer'ee just now begun to add the erection animations, but we have face close-ups of all of the companions (and then some) and a bunch of lovely new art. If you're not aware, whenever we animate a CG we add Hiro customization to it as well!
We've got a ton of feature stuff done this year - I got through a massive list of tasks right near the beginning of December, which I'd started near the beginning of the year, so that worked out nicely! We've also added new members to the team - an extra programmer and an SFX artist. With their help, we were able to get a lot more consistency and stability across the different builds.
This year we added the fourth area (the Demon King Realm) as well as its ruler, new status effects, new skills, new positions, new spells, a bunch of new quest lines, new screens, new outfits, new weapons and weapon types, including two-handed weapons and off-hand weapons, a new elemental spell system, mana reserve mechanic, and new sex equipment! Just recently, we added an item customization system, equipment weight, achievement pop-ups and a new tutorial!

FINAL THOUGHTS:
This year we'll be focusing on story mode, though there'll definitely be new content filtering into adventure mode as well. We'll also be adding the Evoker, finishing up the generic animations, and, of course, continuing to fill up the art and animations. We're gonna try to have more regular dev logs this year, so this won't be the last word on what we're doing!
Anyway, Happy New Year!
Majalis

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Dear, help fill out my knowledge of the game. I went through the quest chain in the brothel, went through the quest line with Kylira \ Trudy, also defeated the deity by getting 300 coins, although with Trudy I need to defeat the black knight, I could not yet, he is too strong. Have I missed any other quests?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
so much it costs to place the updated Win x64 version ??? too many people have problems with java
It costs $5 to donate to Patreon to get the Weekly Builds.

Dear, help fill out my knowledge of the game. I went through the quest chain in the brothel, went through the quest line with Kylira \ Trudy, also defeated the deity by getting 300 coins, although with Trudy I need to defeat the black knight, I could not yet, he is too strong. Have I missed any other quests?
There is Alma's Portal Quest & Isla's Codpiece Quest. You ought to learn how to fight the Dark Knight more, by practicing against other Humanoid enemies like Brigand, Goblin, Dullahan, Jester and so on.

Be patient. Him having a full harem is clearly endgame. As of now, you are seeing the lesser ending where he stays with one or two of them.
This is totally the Selkie + Brigand + Dullahan + Mer,maid family ending.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
so much it costs to place the updated Win x64 version ??? too many people have problems with java
It takes 30 min. Because just download it and switch out the Jar file with the newest one. The actual Java build in the Win x64 version didn't change since 2nd Oct. All of the problems with Java are because people trying to use the installed Java...

Reactions: Lebrix and Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
January 2022 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.16.0

Demonking Cowgirl.png

Hayyoooooo! New year, new monthly!

This time around we've got a ton of new stuff - custom equipment upgrades, wandering characters, global achievement pop-ups, a new tutorial screen, and some nice QoL stuff. We've also add the Demon King cowgirl art, the Dark Knight oral animation, new internal anal cock variants, and the Werewolf x Catgirl encounter, which is very, very :eyes:. We've also been updating and adding new music tracks! And the usual tweaks and polish, so things are shaping up!

This month we're going to be adding the new scenarios into adventure mode and then hitting story mode - though art and animation work will continue apace for adventure mode. We're also going to be starting work on the Evoker sometime soon! But for now, here's the monthly!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Edit: Added Mixdrop
Edit2: Added Pic and Blurb

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It costs $5 to donate to Patreon to get the Weekly Builds.

There is Alma's Portal Quest & Isla's Codpiece Quest. You ought to learn how to fight the Dark Knight more, by practicing against other Humanoid enemies like Brigand, Goblin, Dullahan, Jester and so on.

This is totally the Selkie + Brigand + Dullahan + Mer,maid family ending.
Mermaid is a sweet girl. I don't think she has the heart to group up with such lusty girls.
New year and people still havent learned how to search/read threads. :ROFLMAO:
Laziness will never go away. It's even worse since folk have become accustomed to devices and such that give instant gratification.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
what will happen if you defeat the last time 2 vampires at once? I could not, here, and how to get a picture with them with a vampire hunter

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes