dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
I know a lot of people don't like it (and I know they no longer do this type of art anymore), but it would be extremely cool if Majalis ever made a game identical to TOA but based off of Scat instead.

Their old scat art was amazing and the combat, style, and characters of TOA would compliment that art well.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I know a lot of people don't like it (and I know they no longer do this type of art anymore), but it would be extremely cool if Majalis ever made a game identical to TOA but based off of Scat instead.

Their old scat art was amazing and the combat, style, and characters of TOA would compliment that art well.
My profile picture is pretty much an apt description of my reaction when my curiosity got the better of me.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

I think that game would be poop.

Best joke of the year, right here.

Mermaid is a sweet girl. I don't think she has the heart to group up with such lusty girls.
Given her desire for constant babies, I think all of them will be on survival mode with how much both her and Selkie will wanna breed.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
how to open the scene with vampires and vampire hunter? need to defeat both of them at once? I have not been able to win yet

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Has the crashing whenever we start a combat against the dark knight has been resolved for android users? Something with the combat vfx and memory streaming.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
of course, but I understood that those who shared here were 100%
This might be an obvious question, but which full save did you download from here and which version of the game did you load it into? We really cannot answer your question/concern unless you give detail.
(Also, that way others know which save purported to be 100% is not, based upon which version they attempt to use it in)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
you need a full "PROFILE" save or its just not really a 100% profile
I'm sure ASMO3212 is using the one found in OP that's for 0.2.21.2 version of the game, you know, the one that's almost 2 years old at this point.

:EDIT: Nope, he's not using that one, since that one contains 70.4%, just tested it just to be sure so fuck if i know what version of profile save he's using or which post he found it.

:EDIT2: if he wants to have a complete profile, use #15,235 this one, it works, just tested it out.

:EDIT3: Hmmm, i decided to check the profile found in #15,235 and it has achievements unlocked with "3", normally when you unlock an achievement with ironman, it tags the file with "2", i'm just wondering has he edited the file so it would use 3 instead of 2 to get more bonus points (apparently when the achievement has 3 instead of 2, it gives you more bonus points that you can use during character creation)?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes