Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.18.3)

(Click the image to see the .gif)

Hayo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Giantess Anal Insertion art, per the survey, which is accompanied by an expansion of the related scenes. We've also added new Dark Knight scenes, updated the Naga-related music, and finished up the translation work (including the finalized documentation!)

Next up we've got the Brigand on Kylira animation, I'm going to be working on story mode, and we're going to be laying the groundwork for system refactors to make it easier to expand, finalize, polish, and debug the various game systems.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.3)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.18.3)
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Hayo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Giantess Anal Insertion art, per the survey, which is accompanied by an expansion of the related scenes. We've also added new Dark Knight scenes, updated the Naga-related music, and finished up the translation work (including the finalized documentation!)

Next up we've got the Brigand on Kylira animation, I'm going to be working on story mode, and we're going to be laying the groundwork for system refactors to make it easier to expand, finalize, polish, and debug the various game systems.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Put your hardhats on bois and girls, we're going spelunking!

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021

Hayo! New weekly!

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.3)

Shouldn't have clicked that spoiler ewwww :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019

Hayo! New weekly!

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.3)

AW YEH YOLO

• Haha

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Since there are separate java and windows releases, is there any real difference/preference when it comes to performance or anything like that?

• Thinking Face

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Since there are separate java and windows releases, is there any real difference/preference when it comes to performance or anything like that?
Well not really separate. Cause the java version is windows.
In short:
The Windows version is a standalone Java build. That together with the java version makes it so you can play the game without having Java installed.
Just download the Windows Zip one time. And switch out the .jar (Java version) every week/month, just make sure the jar is called TalesOfAndrogyny

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
  • Added new Dark Knight scenes in second encounter
View attachment 1712924
Nice, a top-down view! She's clearly doing some exercises to have such a wonderful figure :love:
Brigand's first animation since her neutral art! Sweet ^w^
Lore Updates!!!
Put your hardhats on bois and girls, we're going spelunking!
What is a hard hat gonna do in response to any sort of pressure from her? You'd be better off bringing a priest to pray for you:oops:
Or a parachute, for when you leave.
Urka:You Hiro,What is this Smell? It is horrible.
Hiro: Don't ask
Ettin Cheese most likely smells worse
I take it that this is the new "Dark Knight treats Hiro like a chew toy" scene :oops:
Either that or tidying up her Adventure Mode encounter with lore tidbits before moving onto th
Nah, they've probably got vertigo from the top-down art.

>giantess anal insertion art

aaand I'm downloading this version
>new scenes, meaning more development to the world

aaand I'm downloading this version

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.2.23.4)

ToA - v0.2.23.4 Downloads

Extra Art (This isn't completely new but it was in the file archive so I'm uploading it)

Do anyone know where do I add this "Extra Art" in the game folder please?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes