Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
The new art looks great (as always). How do you get it tho? Is it with Alma's portal quest? Or with the "Just Chat" option that keeps shrinking your cock?

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Does the mc always gets the d or there are scenes mc penetrates too? I am out of games so im looking for something good
There are some scenes where you actually fuck others, like with Kylira and Trudy (adventurer if cheats enabled), plus you can actually fuck others if you're either winning against them (like against Goblin), sometimes you get that choice (Free cock required will appear) but the main focus of the game it's just sadly MC getting fucked, over, and over, and over, and over, and over again...

Slowly, very slowly the game's getting slight top content but not much art made for if you manage to win or fuck your opponents...

Reactions: Twiton

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded the 3.20.0 windows and the 3.20.4 java from the main page but i cant seem to be able to upgrade it after following the new guide. help?
To confirm:
  1. You unzipped the windows version into it's own folder
  2. Then you downloaded TalesOfAndrogyny-v0.3.20.4.jar
  3. Next you renamed it TalesOfAndrogyny.jar (by getting rid of the -v0.3.20.4 in the name)
  4. Finally, you moved the TalesOfAndrogyny.jar file into the main folder where the exe file is to replace the jar file already there
If you did all that, you should be able to play v0.3.20.4 of the game by running the exe. What problem are you having?

Reactions: Dizarus

NotThatEcstasy

Mar 12, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.20.4)

(Click on the image to see the .gif)

Newwww weekly!

This time around, we've got lovely new art of Hiro being feminized by Alma the Warlock, with cage variants, as well as new mini scenes for various characters when they interact with the new buttplug variants. We've also updated one of the common music tracks - Foreboding Encounter.

You can now import and export your profile save (so achievements, cg unlocks, etc.) on Android, like you can the regular save files, which will let you move all of your progress between Android devices and PC, for example, or be able to transfer all of your progress from one Android device to another.

We tweaked the scout requirements to bypass the mimic down to level 4 from 5, and we fixed a few small issues around the resolution changing functionality.

Next up, we've got some new Hiro pretending to be a girl scenarios, we've got the generic Hiro autofellatio animation, with the missionary animation following. Once those and the facesitting animation are done (and possibly some file size compression), we'll be adding all of the generic animations to battle, so that they'll be available in their various stances.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.20.4)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.20.4)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that animated tavern gangbang scene in the game yet? saw majalis post it on twitter

Reactions: Bob69

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Which characters do and don't pay taxes in ToA?

DO:
  • Hiro
  • Isla
  • Minotaur
  • Dark Knight
  • Heavy Trainer
  • Shopkeep
  • Innkeep
  • Puca
  • The 'Demon King'
  • Quetzal (Title of Lord means she has to pay em)
DON'T:
  • Cindy
  • Brigand
  • Cait
  • Jester
  • Ettin
  • Alma
  • Evoker
  • Selkie
  • Merri
What do you mean taxes?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
So are there any Female Scenes in this game ? just playing it but it's heavly focused on Futa/Gay Not my kinda game. i got Trapped by the Genre: Male protagonist, Female domination, Monster girl, Vaginal sex, Virgin...is this misleading ?
HAHAHAHAHA

No. To both.

The brothel owner is the only fully female character I can think of, everything else has a dick.

And every tag is correct at this point in time.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So are there any Female Scenes in this game ? just playing it but it's heavly focused on Futa/Gay Not my kinda game. i got Trapped by the Genre: Male protagonist, Female domination, Monster girl, Vaginal sex, Virgin...is this misleading ?
i checked the pervert and there is 4 females in the game I think
brothel owner, gadget lady, elf, helena

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
I've played a bit of the game and yes there is. Very Very few. But one thing you need to know about the game is the characters in this game all usually have both male and female parts. And it's just the way ppl are in the game, there is no male or female usually with some exceptions like the brothel lady. Everyone is the same gender really but some have more female characteristics while others have male characteristics. Is that gay? That's a good question, considering there are no different genders IDK. Probably a little. You can play the game without getting raped or having someone butt fuck you, I've done it but it's difficult to remain on the giving end of the sex because a lot of creatures want to fuck you just as much as you want to fuck them. So be careful about dialog choices for one. Save often, and make sure you have the proper stats before taking on certain creatures or they will rape you. Also, avoid the orc after the first sex interaction because from then on out she just wants to fuck you. But if you are concerned about losing your virginity, you can abstain from sex altogether too. But yes, The game does show a "female goblin" enemy quite often. If I remember correctly there wasn't a bulge in the picture but that doesn't mean she ain't got a dick. It just doesn't show it. Same with a lot of the images if you are the giver and not the taker. Often the game doesn't acknowledge if they have a dick or not if you're the one pounding away.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I've played a bit of the game and yes there is. Very Very few. But one thing you need to know about the game is the characters in this game all usually have both male and female parts. And it's just the way ppl are in the game, there is no male or female usually with some exceptions like the brothel lady. Everyone is the same gender really but some have more female characteristics while others have male characteristics. Is that gay? That's a good question, considering there are no different genders IDK. Probably a little. You can play the game without getting raped or having someone butt fuck you, I've done it but it's difficult to remain on the giving end of the sex because a lot of creatures want to fuck you just as much as you want to fuck them. So be careful about dialog choices for one. Save often, and make sure you have the proper stats before taking on certain creatures or they will rape you. Also, avoid the orc after the first sex interaction because from then on out she just wants to fuck you. But if you are concerned about losing your virginity, you can abstain from sex altogether too. But yes, The game does show a "female goblin" enemy quite often. If I remember correctly there wasn't a bulge in the picture but that doesn't mean she ain't got a dick. It just doesn't show it. Same with a lot of the images if you are the giver and not the taker. Often the game doesn't acknowledge if they have a dick or not if you're the one pounding away.
the female goblin does have a bulge, its just a reskin of the male goblin (with different hair)
and I think there is only (2?) correct me if im wrong, characters referenced as having both female and male gentials(Naga, and mermaid?)
so technically speaking theres more females, than 'futa' in the game =P
the rest are just straight up big dick n boobies =O

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
Dunno, maybe next week when the scenario is released.

I think the win64 works for win32 too. The JRE has a folder with win32 in it.

Can ya make a note in your post so ppl know to rename it to "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" when they want to use it with the exe?
Its not released, ofc. Derp. Thank you! :giggle:

Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
the female goblin does have a bulge, its just a reskin of the male goblin (with different hair)
and I think there is only (2?) correct me if im wrong, characters referenced as having both female and male gentials(Naga, and mermaid?)
I think naga and mermaid both have a cloaca, but naga has double penis inside it and mermaid has an ovipositor, which she uses do dump her eggs inside you once you fertilize them.

hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
Male goblin actually has wider hips and a bigger ass I think.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PhazeUFO
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes