PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, memorizing few lines of text is too taxing.
I can agree with him actually. Primarily if you get a quest from say the whore mistress, then take a break for a couple of days or so. I remember not remembering which part of her questline I was one. Also, imagine all of the goofy and sexy flavor text it could hold in Hiro's own handwriting.:WeSmart:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Look what I found on twitter. Great fan art by .
View attachment 1826677

Also, does anyone have the answer to this?
I think its not implemented in a scene yet, most likely next week.
Needs a quest journal
I can agree with him actually. Primarily if you get a quest from say the whore mistress, then take a break for a couple of days or so. I remember not remembering which part of her questline I was one. Also, imagine all of the goofy and sexy flavor text it could hold in Hiro's own handwriting.:WeSmart:
Welp there is a "Quest journal" Its a bit confusing, but it is there. Y'all don't even know what all the button on the UI do? :KEK:
The scroll button unter the Skills/Lvl Up button gets you to the quest log. And it tells you at what stage of a quest you are and what you have to do.

Reactions: Fleep

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I think its not implemented in a scene yet, most likely next week.

Welp there is a "Quest journal" Its a bit confusing, but it is there. Y'all don't even know what all the button on the UI do? :KEK:
The scroll button unter the Skills/Lvl Up button gets you to the quest log. And it tells you at what stage of a quest you are and what you have to do.
I was hinting at wanting a journal with sexy Hiro dialogue:PogChamp: Don't shame me for my desires.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Just have to make it a first-person journal. The only challenge would be having it based off personality which would be based off your choices.
Yeah that's what I meant, so many small different thoughts to write.
Maybe a Journal that is clickable, and Hiro tells you what to do :unsure:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah that's what I meant, so many small different thoughts to write.
Maybe a Journal that is clickable, and Hiro tells you what to do :unsure:
I can see where that would take some time to complete. We all know Hiro is a debaucherously dangerous boy.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Once again the Redhead+MOD has been updated to the latest version of the game 3.20.4!

TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-23 18-05-30.jpg warlockfem.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-23 18-05-49.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-23 15-09-55.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* New 2D Alma feminization artwork modded (Among Alis best, love it!)
* New 3D Tavern gangbang animation modded (Oldie but a goodie. Glad to see it's been animated.)
* New 3D Pronebone animation modded (The facial animation looks so great in-game!)

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Look what I found on twitter. Great fan art by .
View attachment 1826677
Also, does anyone have the answer to this?
You have to first get feminized by Alma (warlock) and then return to the manor, you can do this even if you have recruited Alma or if you've lost to her.

Go to the town of monsters and click the manor when you're inside the town.

Goddamn i want that new dress Hiro has in the art as an outfit!

Reactions: Fleep

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
the female goblin does have a bulge, its just a reskin of the male goblin (with different hair)
and I think there is only (2?) correct me if im wrong, characters referenced as having both female and male gentials(Naga, and mermaid?)
so technically speaking theres more females, than 'futa' in the game =P
the rest are just straight up big dick n boobies =O
Dick and boobs is what I meant by both male and female parts. Wasn't specifically talking about a vagina. Boobs are a female part as well. Not to mention if I remember correctly the ass functions as a vagina if they don't have one. It's been a bit since I've played it and I never played it as the submissive kind of person. Never lost my anal virginity during the game but I thought for certain it was the goblin Female, but I'm probably mistaken or thinking of another enemy. I do remember the Male goblin can't be interacted with after you defeat them, while the female you can though. Regardless, I'm not that invested in remembering. Was just trying to help the player get a sense of the game. I'll replay the game when it's officially finished but until then If I forget some things it'll just make my next playthrough all the better.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does the mc always gets the d or there are scenes mc penetrates too? I am out of games so im looking for something good
There is a fair amount of mc on futa/female content as well as mc on male if that's your taste.

The brothel owner is the only fully female character I can think of, everything else has a dick.
Gonna just nip this in the bud with this one reply, the namesake of this game is the fact that the ladies with cocks are just as androgynous in personality/mannerisms as the ones with vaginas are. Hence why they're such great characters, because they're not defined solely on their genitals, they're developed beyond that. But they're still very sexual, which is great.

What do you mean taxes?
1653421411041.png
She'll find you

ashen2

Jun 16, 2019
Could anyone tell me how to run this on linux mint? please.:cry:
(also could anyone explain to my why when I downloaded the public version from the official site it turned into a zip bomb :eek:) (I had to manually delete the extracted file using the login terminal cus it filled my 1tb harddrive)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes