negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
By any chance does anyone know how to edit skill points? I remember someone had mentioned somewhere about this, I just find it.
Quicksave, find the file quicksave.json in your .toa-data folder and open it with notepad, ctrl+f "skillPoints" and you'll find a section under unlocked skills where you can change the amount of your skill points, magic points and perk points, change them to the values you want (you can also use magic points to upgrade armor and weapons), save changes to the file and load the quicksave and you'll have the points you want.

There's all kinds of fun things you can change in the file, but beware that you do not corrupt it.

Reactions: Gabaw

Locoroco134

Jun 15, 2018
what is this error?

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.majalis.screens.SaveScreen$1.clicked(SaveScreen.java:96)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.utils.ClickListener.touchUp(ClickListener.java:88)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.InputListener.handle(InputListener.java:59)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.touchUp(Stage.java:351)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglInput.processEvents(LwjglInput.java:360)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:221)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
By any chance does anyone know how to edit skill points? I remember someone had mentioned somewhere about this, I just find it.
If you do what negroidprime says, i suggest you make a copy of said quicksave.json before you do any changes so if the file is corrupted or you make mistake, you can restore the non-edit save file.

Apr 1, 2020
Quicksave, find the file quicksave.json in your .toa-data folder and open it with notepad, ctrl+f "skillPoints" and you'll find a section under unlocked skills where you can change the amount of your skill points, magic points and perk points, change them to the values you want (you can also use magic points to upgrade armor and weapons), save changes to the file and load the quicksave and you'll have the points you want.

There's all kinds of fun things you can change in the file, but beware that you do not corrupt it.
thank you

If you do what negroidprime says, i suggest you make a copy of said quicksave.json before you do any changes so if the file is corrupted or you make mistake, you can restore the non-edit save file.
got it

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Where is the full list of "PERKS" and "SKILLS"?
I didn't bother to check them for completeness but in the OP holds sites for and for .

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
hey, everytime i go to the witch cottage (with the question mark) the game crashes! searched for a hotfix and didn't find one. what should i do ?

Reactions: iamreek

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
hey, everytime i go to the witch cottage (with the question mark) the game crashes! searched for a hotfix and didn't find one. what should i do ?
Get the newest version of the game, the crash happens because of the older version has some bug related to the tiara of control.

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
I didn't bother to check them for completeness but in the OP holds sites for and for .
for edit save. to "f*** everything".
i need "get in to files" to change values, bcuz dsnt works. "they must always be on, to use"

"all perks- Perk.class file"
"CUM_DRINKER":
"STRONGER":
"FASTER":
"ITEM_MASTER":
"SKILLED":
"WITCHER":
"SMARTER":
"SCENTLESS":
"CATAMITE":
"QUICKFOOTED":
"COMBAT_FINESSE":
"STEALTHY":
"WELLROUNDED":
"EROTIC":
"EASY_TO_PLEASE":
"SUNDERER":
"HOTTER":
"TOP":
"STRONG_GRIP":
"HARDER":
"FORAGER":
"SURVEYOR":
"SIZE_QUEEN":
"LADY_OF_THE_NIGHT":
"CUCKOO_FOR_CUCKOO":
"BITCH":
"KNOT_EATER":
"POWER_BOTTOM":
"BEASTMASTER":
"WEAK_TO_ANAL":
"CRANK_MASTER":
"PERFECT_BOTTOM":
"BLOWJOB_EXPERT":
"COCK_LOVER":
"ANAL_ADDICT":
"MOUTH_MANIAC":
"CREAMPIE_COLLECTOR"
"CUM_CONNOISSEUR":
"EQUESTRIAN":
"VERSATILE":

all skills in file "Techniques.class" "370 skills"

Last edited:

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
Any good guide about the game? like best skills/perks to get, recommended classes, tips in general, how to avoid game overs, etc...
Guide:

Short Guide: Do achievements in iron man mode to get bonus points when making a character, bonus +3 perks, +3 skills etc.it is very [IMPORTANT], some are really easy to get. It's in the long guide up ^^
1. Warrior is a good class to choose. For the start have a 5 perspective, 6 agility, 5 durable, 7 powerful. Improve later after getting more achievements. Choose Orc as species in the character development.
2. Perks choose what you want, better agility , better strength or maybe you want Catamite for some fun, Sunderer is good to destroy enemy armor. Experiment a bit to see what you need most.
3. Skills: Choose vault, and try to use blitz attacks and all out blitz and vault at the end but never use red skills, if you know a skill is going to be red just guard, this will destroy enemies. Use the remaining points in uppercut, or choose some defensive skills.

Tip. Try to be a bit patience and see what enemy does, if enemy attack try to defend/guard, and read what it say on the right down, it will help you understand how strong each skills are and what they do.

Important: Use scout to lvl 3 before moving to next tile in some cases unless you know whats coming next, mostly use it all the time, to avoid unexpected events and traps. to get extra gold and food from chests use scout lvl 3.

With this you will win about 75%, with proper armor and better lvls you will be unstoppable. I've done all achievements with this. Remember to save. now reach the town, and go to the brothel, take first option I think to accept the quest there, it will give you 50 gold and ask for more gold at the end , extra 50, total 100 on the spot, buy breastplate and reinforced shield from the blacksmith. you can also buy boots and gauntlets. Sell your old armor. Go to next town, you should be able to kill anything on the way, the Centaurus try to avoid, and those ghosts too, you can only kill ghost with magic, as far as I am aware. After reaching the town look around for some chests. get he hunger charm, extra gold and food, use the arena in the second town to get more gold and improve armor. Armor is OP, very important to have. TBH you don't even need that gold after achievements are done, reinforced shield and plate armor is enough to take everything down.

Balasar

May 19, 2018
FYI I keep an as up to date profile.json file over in my Redhead+mod mega folder. It is currently at 100.1% for version 3.00.1 and I also attached it here for convenience. Enjoy.
hi, could you tell me how to use this file, i have no experience with this

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Guide:

Short Guide: Do achievements in iron man mode to get bonus points when making a character, bonus +3 perks, +3 skills etc.it is very [IMPORTANT], some are really easy to get. It's in the long guide up ^^
Thank you very much for all this! Just a little question, getting achievements in Ironman mode is better than in Normal mode? Does it give more points? Because I have obtained some achievements in Normal (save) run, but I'm considering starting over if it's more worth getting them on Ironman mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: adisor21

S1nis

May 3, 2018
Guide:

1. Warrior is a good class to choose. For the start have a 5 perspective, 6 agility, 5 durable, 7 powerful. Improve later after getting more achievements. Choose Orc as species in the character development.
2. Perks choose what you want, better agility , better strength or maybe you want Catamite for some fun, Sunderer is good to destroy enemy armor. Experiment a bit to see what you need most.
3. Skills: Choose vault, and try to use blitz attacks and all out blitz and vault at the end but never use red skills, if you know a skill is going to be red just guard, this will destroy enemies. Use the remaining points in uppercut, or choose some defensive skills.

Tip. Try to be a bit patience and see what enemy does, if enemy attack try to defend/guard, and read what it say on the right down, it will help you understand how strong each skills are and what they do.

Important: Use scout to lvl 3 before moving to next tile in some cases unless you know whats coming next, mostly use it all the time, to avoid unexpected events and traps. to get extra gold and food from chests use scout lvl 3.

With this you will win about 75%, with proper armor and better lvls you will be unstoppable. I've done all achievements with this. Remember to save. now reach the town, and go to the brothel, take first option I think to accept the quest there, it will give you 50 gold and ask for more gold at the end , extra 50, total 100 on the spot, buy breastplate and reinforced shield from the blacksmith. you can also buy boots and gauntlets. Sell your old armor. Go to next town, you should be able to kill anything on the way, the Centaurus try to avoid, and those ghosts too, you can only kill ghost with magic, as far as I am aware. After reaching the town look around for some chests. get he hunger charm, extra gold and food, use the arena in the second town to get more gold and improve armor. Armor is OP, very important to have. TBH you don't even need that gold after achievements are done, reinforced shield and plate armor is enough to take everything down.
Well, ghosts are ez 5 exp, which is a lot, dont even need magic, just grab some damaging scrolls and you are good to go(you can get couple for free in some events).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Thank you very much for all this! Just a little question, getting achievements in Ironman mode is better than in Normal mode? Does it give more points? Because I have obtained some achievements in Normal (save) run, but I'm considering starting over if it's more worth getting them on Ironman mode.
The achievements are tracked for each game mode but gaining them in ironman gains you both: the one for ironman and the one for safe-scummer vanilla mode. So, yes, you do get more points by gaining them in ironman mode.

Reactions: adisor21

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Don't know if someone already posted it, i don't know how to search and don't have the will to check 400+ pages
Anyway....anyone have a cheat engine table by any chance?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes