Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Don't know if someone already posted it, i don't know how to search and don't have the will to check 400+ pages
Anyway....anyone have a cheat engine table by any chance?
Probably not, cause you cheat by editing your safe files in Notepad. I recommend Notepad++ for doing so.

Reactions: BadCasual

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
I understand...thx
Btw, since we're here...i knowyou probably answered the question already, but differences between ironman - not and also create - story?
For what i got, the achievement in normal don't count towards ironman and viceversa, is that right?
(sorry for the dumb question, don't get too mad)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I understand...thx
Btw, since we're here...i knowyou probably answered the question already, but differences between ironman - not and also create - story?
For what i got, the achievement in normal don't count towards ironman and viceversa, is that right?
(sorry for the dumb question, don't get too mad)
On achievements:
The achievements are tracked for each game mode but gaining them in ironman gains you both: the one for ironman and the one for safe-scummer vanilla mode. So, yes, you do get more points by gaining them in ironman mode.
On story VS free roam:
  • The general linear, railroaded nature of "Story Mode" (at least when I last played it); reducing the game to point assignments and battle tactics, and being so difficult that you're basically forced to find one optimal set and stick to it.
Story Mode is currently quite bare-bones though the Devs started to add stuff to it lately.

But Free Mode has still like 90% of the content.

Reactions: BadCasual

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Guide:

Short Guide: Do achievements in iron man mode to get bonus points when making a character, bonus +3 perks, +3 skills etc.it is very [IMPORTANT], some are really easy to get. It's in the long guide up ^^
1. Warrior is a good class to choose. For the start have a 5 perspective, 6 agility, 5 durable, 7 powerful. Improve later after getting more achievements. Choose Orc as species in the character development.
2. Perks choose what you want, better agility , better strength or maybe you want Catamite for some fun, Sunderer is good to destroy enemy armor. Experiment a bit to see what you need most.
3. Skills: Choose vault, and try to use blitz attacks and all out blitz and vault at the end but never use red skills, if you know a skill is going to be red just guard, this will destroy enemies. Use the remaining points in uppercut, or choose some defensive skills.

Tip. Try to be a bit patience and see what enemy does, if enemy attack try to defend/guard, and read what it say on the right down, it will help you understand how strong each skills are and what they do.

Important: Use scout to lvl 3 before moving to next tile in some cases unless you know whats coming next, mostly use it all the time, to avoid unexpected events and traps. to get extra gold and food from chests use scout lvl 3.

With this you will win about 75%, with proper armor and better lvls you will be unstoppable. I've done all achievements with this. Remember to save. now reach the town, and go to the brothel, take first option I think to accept the quest there, it will give you 50 gold and ask for more gold at the end , extra 50, total 100 on the spot, buy breastplate and reinforced shield from the blacksmith. you can also buy boots and gauntlets. Sell your old armor. Go to next town, you should be able to kill anything on the way, the Centaurus try to avoid, and those ghosts too, you can only kill ghost with magic, as far as I am aware. After reaching the town look around for some chests. get he hunger charm, extra gold and food, use the arena in the second town to get more gold and improve armor. Armor is OP, very important to have. TBH you don't even need that gold after achievements are done, reinforced shield and plate armor is enough to take everything down.
>this

Warrior is literally the most broken class generally. Its ability to just purely rush down an enemy later on with Gladius 2+ is so easy. Its only against the Minotauress and the Black Knight you need to be careful against and any other enemy able to withstand your rampage. But even then you get up shield until stable and repeat.

Reactions: adisor21

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Or you could just use notepad on your save file and get op.
This too. Download notepad ++ for pc. Choose 64 or 32 bit depending on what you got then start a new run and save it. IMPORTNAT TO CHOOSE A NAME OTHER THAN HIRO. If you save in Save 1 you will have to open Save0 in the files and if you save in Save 2 you will have to open Save 1. Once you found your file scroll down until you find your characters name. Then just search up your name and down below you will see your stats. Edit them to whatever you like. Personally I got maxed in all and go Paladin so I use both magic and melee skills and can skip purchasing battleskirt and the breastplate. Then after editing your stats find Gold and Food, edit to how much you want it and you're done. Its very hard to mess up now and I recommend saving sometimes ingame so you dont missclick any encounters!

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
>this

Warrior is literally the most broken class generally. Its ability to just purely rush down an enemy later on with Gladius 2+ is so easy. Its only against the Minotauress and the Black Knight you need to be careful against and any other enemy able to withstand your rampage. But even then you get up shield until stable and repeat.
True, you can also Upgrade Gladius 2+ to 3+. Literally OP. Can't exactly remember where I got the Gladius 2+. I think it's in a cave where you fight a spider near the second town. Should have put that in the guide.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I've always used the enchanter class for the highest carisma, so I'm curious to ask: is a warrior able to raise charisma so high to obtain all scenes that require it?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I've always used the enchanter class for the highest carisma, so I'm curious to ask: is a warrior able to raise charisma so high to obtain all scenes that require it?
As someone who rarely plays DPS I find the Warrior class to be way over-hyped. True, it's the class with the potentially highest strength score (maxing at char creation and adding on perks) and in turn the only one to max out dps. But I find that to be hardly relevant as any other class can easily skill into Blitz and Assault (which are an arsenal in themselves). It's also worth noting that while the guide on itch.io has some general advice on races and stats, it doesn't favor any class over the others.

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
No you can't get all scenes, use Warrior to understand the game and get all achievements, this is the easy mode in the game, but if you have done that already or have the 100% save file, then yes I would recommend Enchanter class, and spec it like a warrior.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes