Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
338039_D9Cwkb6XsAQGp-p.jpg

So gross. I hate spiders. Especially GIANT spiders! If that were real I would die from fright long before the "impregnation" took place.

Now if only they would expand the cave into a full-blown dungeon and make it much longer then we would be getting somewhere. I really can't be the only one that longs for more quests and non-sexual story-based content.

I would also love for them to introduce more events with changes based on who you have in your party and while we are at it why not let them all attack as well. To balance it out they could just add more enemies to attack in a given encounter.

Ah, one can dream. :)

Reactions: Anaqiya

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
View attachment 324341

So gross. I hate spiders. Especially GIANT spiders! If that were real I would die from fright long before the "impregnation" took place.

Now if only they would expand the cave into a full-blown dungeon and make it much longer then we would be getting somewhere. I really can't be the only one that longs for more quests and non-sexual story-based content.
You were doing so well until you advocated for non-sexual story content...why would you even suggest that? The only reason we're all here is because of the sexual content.

But your other ideas largely boil down to wanting more content, and more systems. I think we all want that, but they only have so much time unfortunately. Thankfully, that time is mostly spent on churning out sexual content ;)

Reactions: gahgahz

Anaqiya

Dec 20, 2017
I really can't be the only one that longs for more quests and non-sexual story-based content.

I would also love for them to introduce more events with changes based on who you have in your party and while we are at it why not let them all attack as well. To balance it out they could just add more enemies to attack in a given encounter.

youre not the only one lov, that will be so fun, and maybe new classes, i already end the game with all

Reactions: 6324 and Jorja

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Spiders just get swatted, no big deal. More NPC interactions and better quests (yes, dungeons are a part of this) would make the game feel more like a game. But especially more NPC interactions, Orc on Elf is so hot, as the Hiro says...

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Since the Tournament thing exists in the second town there would be a way to change things, like the old fort?(with the spider encounter) and Lura , into mini-dungeons. Like having caves (maybe with a chance of naga, ettin, and elemental), but I agree with KnowledgeAlfa. This game is pretty linear in its design to input a mini-dungeon system would mess with the flow

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 324341

I have to say that as far as oviposition goes, this definitely isn't that arousing. Would rather see the wasp woman for that.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Here you have it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feel free to reupload on faster servers. Have a fun! :cool:

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah - peoples gratitude in these days... Well well, someone next gonna be a winner, added to my ignore list.

But to the point...
Spider oviposition Art - it's shown when loosing a fight to a spider or by submitting/beg. If you have already met a Spider, than your option will be editing your save - JSON file, and search for "SPIDER" in "questFlags":
JSON:
    "questFlags": {
        "SPIDER": 1,
    }
... and change value to zero:
JSON:
    "questFlags": {
        "SPIDER": 0,
    }
To meet a Spider again. Have a fun with a Spider! :cool:

Last edited:

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
The downloads for the website he uploads it to are fucking horrendous. Takes ages to download these things.
I am just so very happy that someone is taking the time to allow us these updates.. Thank you so much Rsunet, and MR Technician..

EDIT >> By the way the only spider encounter I can remember is end game thing or I have been doing it wrong ( Which is entirely Possible ), is there another ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
As for the affection system with Dullahan - it is implemented as keeped value in a save file under "affectionScores". Example:
JSON:
    "affectionScores": {
        "DULLAHAN": 30,
    }
However inside encounters.json there are no extended scenes(dialogues) at this point that are reading this value. To my understanding it could mean that this could be extended in future updates.
I'm pointing this becouse affection system was also introduced with a Brothel Madame in previous versions. And this changed available dialogue options(scenes) - when reached certain positive values with her.

Reactions: FAPERO69

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Yeah - peoples gratitude in these days... Well well, someone next gonna be a winner, added to my ignore list.
Some people have no sense of gratitude and to top it off he's getting it for free. :poop:

It also took me like 8 minutes tops to download it and my internet is not even remotely fast.

Thanks again for taking the time out of your day and providing us with the latest version. Hopefully, I can find some time tomorrow and take a look at what's been changed and start working on updating the mod.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
EDIT >> By the way the only spider encounter I can remember is end game thing or I have been doing it wrong ( Which is entirely Possible ), is there another ?
No, there is only one encounter. If you have already win a battle against it the default value of "SPIDER" in "questFlags" gonna be "1" in your save file. If you don't change it by editing save file (on a PC version) - than even while using "Encounter" button you won't meet it again. First - change the value to "0". Reload save file, than you can meet Spider again.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
It literally takes over 5 hours for me to download it now. Not even worth tbh
I have terrible bandwidth, but it only took me like 50 min. to download it. Maybe you were trying to get it while several other people were getting it, it could be the file is limited or divided between receivers of the file.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes