galgat

Jan 6, 2019
No, there is only one encounter. If you have already win a battle against it the default value of "SPIDER" in "questFlags" gonna be "1" in your save file. If you don't change it by editing save file (on a PC version) - than even while using "Encounter" button you won't meet it again. First - change the value to "0". Reload save file, than you can meet Spider again.
Yeah I am pretty good at editing my .json files, I normally just remove the quest to re activate it, unless I want to try it at a certain stage, some quests drop through stages, as in 1,2,3. Not many but I find just removing the quest as in say "WARLOCK": 1, just delete it entirely and it will reset, and be available again.

I mean that is what works for me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Okay, I still hate spiders but Alis still found a way to make it sexy.

Now if only it were animated and we could see each egg being forced into Hiro's butt and watch it expand and contract. I need help. :giggle:

BTW Does that spider have a bed? Why? :LOL:
To make Hiro more confortable while taking it on the butt. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: broly965

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Okay, I still hate spiders but Alis still found a way to make it sexy.

Now if only it were animated and we could see each egg being forced into Hiro's butt and watch it expand and contract. I need help. :giggle:

BTW Does that spider have a bed? Why? :LOL:
Indeed, while the arachne is not my fave that picture colored somehow made all the difference. Alis has made me change my mind completely. Still think the wasp should be doing this stuff though.

Last edited:
Reactions: galgat and Jorja

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
So gross. :p
Yup! SpiderHiro facial expression actually made me laugh at this point. His face is like "Ow, i'm so screwed right now!"... I can't remenber but Hiro needs like 6 or 7 strength points to brake free from the web, or else... He becomes something like Eternal Broodmother -> game over, man, game freakin over.
Ow i know, i know - i shouldn't laugh becouse it's kinda sadistic to laugh from poor Hiro condition. But... look also at the facial expression of the spider. This little smile he makes... He's in his own ovipositoring heaven! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jorja

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
There's also another check and finally a magic check to escape. All the checks actually make it kind of annoying when getting the Iron-man achievement. You can forcibly fail them but skipping text also skips your chance to fail them.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
^ OpenGL comes with your chip (graphic card capability). I don't think you can play this game if it says so. Run some programs to verify your Graphics Card capability, like and check which version it supports - by searching it in google and determining technical specification of this graphics chip. Best way to lookout is on manufacturer website.
For example: i have - thats what GPU-Z tells me.
So looking it on manufacturers website i know that my graphics card is capable with up to OpenGL v4.4 - and i will be able to play this game.
Next - if your verifitcation is positive that your graphics card is capable of OpenGL 2.0 at least - try solution above to update your drivers.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes