• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hmm, so how does the Urka/merchant content get triggered? Got her following the camp, but visiting or camping at the merchant doesn't seem to do anything.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Hmm, so how does the Urka/merchant content get triggered? Got her following the camp, but visiting or camping at the merchant doesn't seem to do anything.
You need first to become Urka's slave, by visit her and choosing yes
It's a random event when choosing Urka at the Camp once you are her slave.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Ahh thanks. Weird one as since the merchant has never visited before (always stuck at her camp), that's the last thing I expected.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Merchant visits only once you become Urka's slave

It's completely random though, so it might just be bad luck.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Cant install the apk ffs, 3rd week in a row
I have no idea why the apk wouldn't be installing for you, It works fine for me when tested on bluestacks.
Hopefully another android user can help you out.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Someone can upload It on Dropbox or something? Mega was blocked in my country. T.T
Couldn't you just use a vpn to get around the block?
Just the jar file or what? You haven't even said what version you want.
*shrug* Here is the jar, if you want the apk or whatever just ask.
jar - - -
edit: replaced a broken link

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
All these dialogue additions are making me hot and sweaty, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea for an update but it's some of my favorite since it really enables the more sluttyness and I guess you could say the submissive immersion part of the game and let's be real that's why "most" of us are here right to get down and dirty with the monsters :^)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes