• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
No you can't get all scenes, use Warrior to understand the game and get all achievements, this is the easy mode in the game, but if you have done that already or have the 100% save file, then yes I would recommend Enchanter class, and spec it like a warrior.
Yes, so far I'm so overequipped (all +3 and more objects) and high level that my Enchanter has both spells and Warrior skills. I'll keep that save.
Only thing is I would like they make possible to keep even the new companion. Having already the elf, Trudy and the orc prevents me to also keep the warlock. Or maybe I can't have her because I did her encounter way before and now that she's recruitable, unfortunately her manor is already empty so I can't find her anymore

JoraKoch

Jan 2, 2020
So I got very confused with battle system and deleted the game pretty early on. Wanna try again. What class/perks/skills should I choose to unlock the most of the gallery? Any other tips for a newbie?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
You guys can also try orc paladin, increasing perception, cha and magic as much as you can while reducing vit(?). Super easy lvl 1 run since you can get through most checks. Only downside is the fact that you need to survey before moving. Get gauntlets from giantess and agi boots and perception item from monsters to fight the arachnid for Gladius +2 and steamroll everyone except the bee.
Non-orc run is also fine but a bit harder.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
You guys can also try orc paladin, increasing perception, cha and magic as much as you can while reducing vit(?). Super easy lvl 1 run since you can get through most checks. Only downside is the fact that you need to survey before moving. Get gauntlets from giantess and agi boots and perception item from monsters to fight the arachnid for Gladius +2 and steamroll everyone except the bee.
Non-orc run is also fine but a bit harder.
You gotta deal with the awkward green skin tone then though.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
cant find save files like b4 where r they now? or at least where to put profile save in windows 64 bit version 0.3 :S >_<

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice art at least right...?

Edit: Title screen still says 0.300.1 but new art is in

Last edited:

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Majalis_ToA (This post is purely casual stuff, feel free to answer however)
Do either of you read other erotic works?
Do you have favorite stories or authors?
Would you be interested in finding other authors how have a similar theme(dom-sub:fem-male)?
I think you already know about but did you ever come across ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Nice art at least right...?

Edit: Title screen still says 0.300.1 but new art is in
Majalis always surprising me in different ways. :oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mygfishung

Aug 19, 2017
Why doesn't ogre have a cumshot variant? Or precum for that matter.
For some reason when they add the animations they remove the cumshot variant art. I wish they would either add it to the animation or at least just put the art back in at the end of the animation during the cumshot. They did the same thing with the new dullahan animation. The internal cumshot art is now just gone.

Regin1

Jul 29, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.2.23.4)

ToA - v0.2.23.4 Downloads

Extra Art (This isn't completely new but it was in the file archive so I'm uploading it)

502 Bad Gateway on Win 64

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes