Broham47

Aug 1, 2018
Hello fellas, this is entirely new to me. I have had no issues with anything related to the game this far without an easy solution already available in the forums. Some guidance?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
So I have a question about the whole Trudy quest. First encounter is the Dark Knight at the bar, and you just have to turn her down correct? Or is it the first fight in the mossy expanse?

Edit: NVM im dumb

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Full gallery and achievement save, change the extension and plop it in.
Only thing that's missing is probably some outfits, someone else is welcome to open up the jar and figure out with cookie is the correct one to write to add them.
Edit: 2 naga scenes bugged for me, no clue why

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the 32 bit versions of ToA's build?

Yeah and randomly closes, can't use the saves after crashing, etc etc...
Post those error codes here:

Hello fellas, this is entirely new to me. I have had no issues with anything related to the game this far without an easy solution already available in the forums. Some guidance?
Ditto to you, send your codes to the forum I linked.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the 32 bit versions of ToA's build?

Post those error codes here:

Ditto to you, send your codes to the forum I linked.
The 32 bit version is not supported anymore. I think the 64 bit version has files in it that lets you use it on a 32 bit system.
I planned to put it as a note when I upload the updated version next month.

Reactions: Lebrix and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The 32 bit version is not supported anymore. I think the 64 bit version has files in it that lets you use it on a 32 bit system.
I planned to put it as a note when I upload the updated version next month.
Thanks for the info, I had someone asking about it so I forwarded them your response (y)

Reactions: Bob69

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
More puca and Selkie, please. Not sure why, but I really have a thing for the chunky bunny. And I've always had one for shortstacks.

• Red Heart

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
chunky bunny? you mean big chungus?
There's a difference between 'chunky' and 'obese'... I like body types from petite to curvy, but there's definitely a limit for me when itreaches unhealthy territories.

The characters I actually keep specific saves to rewatch scenes are:
Puca. I keep a save at 0 gold because we can't just lie to her about not having gold like we can the innkeeper. Her tavern scene is easier because I can get a debt in a few seconds with no issues.
Lupa. I love the painfully shy type that turns into a sexually aggressive personality.
Selkie. Always had a thing for shortstacks. Usually because they can be picked up and fucked any way you want, but I don't mind them being the aggressor either.
Dark Knight. But only the bar scene. Sometimes I'm in the mood for the 'knees in the back room' and others 'get under the counter' because I reeeeeeeally like 'under the counter' blowjob scenes.
Innkeeper. Same reason as the above. Only two 'under the counter' scenes in the game so I'm limited in choice.
Mouth Fiend. Not very often, because her pudgy belly is a little too much for me when it hangs over the belt like that. But if you can't tell from the above two, i have a bit (snerk) of an oral fixation.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
More puca and Selkie, please. Not sure why, but I really have a thing for the chunky bunny. And I've always had one for shortstacks.
The Puca Tavern & Selkie Monster Town Dates are lovely encounters, I know what you mean ^w^
chunky bunny? you mean big chungus?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a difference between 'chunky' and 'obese'... I like body types from petite to curvy, but there's definitely a limit for me when it reaches unhealthy territories.
New Quest: Help Lura with her diet
Optional Objective: Keep yourself from getting your mouth fucked

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Cindy bets you can't do it, that's why. It's a test of will, guile & enduring the urge.
The reward, ice-cream date with Cindy.
Meh. Never really got into her. Rimming never did anything for me, which is all she had for quite a while.

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Meh. Never really got into her. Rimming never did anything for me, which is all she had for quite a while.
Thankfully now she's got a lot of content nowadays, I'm curious if we'll get an actual Story Mode Quest Line with her :D

And I like the idea of Cindy enjoying a day out around Silajam, maybe taking the Werewolf lasses out for walks :love:

kingmich

May 21, 2017
huh where the save locations now? i remember it use to be in folder of tales of androgyny its self and i was able edit them with notepad+ but now no where?

• Thinking Face

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
It's the only way to get the Chaste Hero achievement. Just disassociate with everything that moves, unless it is to feed you.
lol, "just dissociate." The world of TOA must suck for those who aren't sexual or are just asexual. Or people who are uncomfortable with all the sex going on.

• Hey there
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes