FLOTAC216

Sep 25, 2017
Am.... Not to be a bother but I would recommend that you get a new machine with a newer OS ASAP. Win 7, specially on the 32 bits version is suuuuuuuuuuuper outdated to a concerning level :eek:
any good suggest ?
were you able to run it successfully before or is this your first time trying out the game?
yeah i do with java but now that happen
Here a tutorial bro.
thx

caspianroach

Aug 14, 2019
The installation part of the first message of the post should be edited by a moderator or the author - The "Java" download should be marked as "Updated patch for existing installations" and there should be a download link for just the rest of the files without the .jar, so you don't have to download twice the data for no reason.

I came into this thread, looked at the game version, noticed that the "Windows" download is an older version, thought I would just download the new version, got the Java download instead and the JRE wouldn't launch it. The downloads section is confusing for no reason.

EDIT: Fucking Java, downloading JRE wasn't enough, had to download the devkit to launch straight out of a .jar file and it worked. Apparently I had an older version of the devkit installed already and just installing the regular JRE distributable doesn't overwrite this.

Last edited:
Reactions: dickweed250

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
any good suggest ?

yeah i do with java but now that happen

thx
There was an update where the older game files dont work anymore with the new java. Try redownloading your Tales of Androgyny Win files

I made the note to read the Installation spoiler one size bigger. :)
Recommending OP to be changed from 1- Extract to desired location. to 1- Extract .zip to desired location. since the .jar files can also be extracted

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread to listen to very simple commands, despite the message deletions done on an individual basis, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

You all have been warned.
I wish for your better judgement to prevail.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread to listen to very simple commands, despite the message deletions done on an individual basis, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

I wish for your better judgement to prevail.
Love you :love: (You aint tread banning me for that right?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: P3zz0

NEWNWQ

Dec 14, 2017
So since saves are kept in a place outside the game folder (appdata) I guess you can't really have two versions of the game at once (like one vanilla install and one modded install). Has anyone ever tried just keeping saves for different installs on different save pages inside the game?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So since saves are kept in a place outside the game folder (appdata) I guess you can't really have two versions of the game at once (like one vanilla install and one modded install). Has anyone ever tried just keeping saves for different installs on different save pages inside the game?
You could move the save out of the folder to swap them when you play modded/unmodded.

Not sure if it would work with different installs. But theoretically it should, just make sure not to use the Auto saves.

NEWNWQ

Dec 14, 2017
You could move the save out of the folder to swap them when you play modded/unmodded.

Not sure if it would work with different installs. But theoretically it should, just make sure not to use the Auto saves.
Nice idea, thanks

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone know the flag that enables hiring a pro at the brothel? My game says I did something to one of the girls and cant hire them anymore. (I didn't) but I can't find a flag that would indicate such a thing.

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020
Anyone know the flag that enables hiring a pro at the brothel? My game says I did something to one of the girls and cant hire them anymore. (I didn't) but I can't find a flag that would indicate such a thing.
oh oh I think you made the wrong choices and just got yourself banned from the brothel.

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019

You could install different versions of the game on 2 different drives to play one modded and unmodded. For example, since the game is not looked at as an individual app as long as you have multiple .exe and save folders you should be able to do different things as long as one launch file (.exe) isn't confusing itself amongst another versions save files.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Kitsune Oral
  • New Animation - Kitsune Anal Animation
  • New Scenario - Warlock Feminization Ending
  • New Feature - Animation Speed Settings
New survey results!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

• New Character Art - Kitsune Oral
  • New Animation - Kitsune Anal Animation
  • New Scenario - Warlock Feminization Ending
  • New Feature - Animation Speed Settings
New survey results!
Ooh, can't wait for some more dommymommy Alma, that animation speed settings also sound promising.
View attachment 3c2b376a.mp4

Nov 19, 2019
That happens when you choose to force their heads down while enjoying their company. You get one warning IIRC then comes the total ban...

Reactions: Pervtron3000

longfell985

Jan 15, 2020
You can make a .bat file in the game's directory with this code to launch the game with a different save folder.
if you want it to use a different name, just change "user" to what you want.
(Note: "./" mean the folder the game is running on)
Bash:
SET JAVA_EXE="./jre/bin/java.exe"
SET "APPDATA=./user/AppData/Roaming/"
SET "USERPROFILE=./user/"
%JAVA_EXE% -Xmx1G -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar
pause

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
That happens when you choose to force their heads down while enjoying their company. You get one warning IIRC then comes the total ban...
Thanks guys. I think I found it in profile.json (which isn't json lol)
BROTHEL-BANNED: 1
"BROTHEL-BANNED": [
{
"speaker": "<BROTHEL_MADAM>",
"text": "\"Oh, I think you know about my girls. And you're not getting anywhere near them again. Don't think I haven't forgotten about what you've done,\" she says, waving you off.",
"animatedForeground": "BROTHEL_MADAM"
}
]

Reactions: Spinach Monster
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes