Apr 26, 2017

Majalis@majalisart

Ahhhhhh~ #ToA #TalesOfAndrogyny

EDV5yOXW4AAHTGS.jpg

This made me laugh when i noticed Hiro. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac
Mar 18, 2019
If you fail to manage your food resources and to find more i see no problem with a possible game over happening there.
I fail to see what is the problem here? You can "win or lose" based on a stats check. Like lots of other things ingame.
Maybe just don't keep coming back for more so your Hiro don't get so in love he give up his quest?
Okay on second thought the food one makes since I guess, you failed to keep resources up, pass out and die of hunger.

The Ogre on seems pointless to have a check on, why punish the players for sex in a sex game, the ogre getting mad and killing you is more believable than you dying from taking a dick up the ass you may or may not enjoy.

The innkeeper, "catching feelings" thats just weak, you have sex you get free room and board, the romantic BS is thrown in as a mechanic to prevent players from getting free hunger/HP recovery forever, I mean if players wanted to cheat they could cheat, I see no point implemented your own version of cheat deterrents in "game overs", again maybe people like to play their Hiro like total sluts who want to save money whenever they can and instead buys scrolls/armor/weapons and fuck for whatever else they need/want.

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The Ogre on seems pointless to have a check on, why punish the players for sex in a sex game, the ogre getting mad and killing you is more believable than you dying from taking a dick up the ass you may or may not enjoy.
I have to agree that the "fail endurance game-over" is annoying and doesn't makes much sense (also, it has zero development. It's just "check failed- game over and that's it)

If you have "Size Queen" at 3, it's already game over, and kinda makes sense... you got accustomed and started to love huge dick. Which in turn the endurance game -over doesn't makes sense, since as said, you're already accustomed, and love it.

If you have SQ at 2, you can simply seduce the ogre and let him/her fuck you twice in-battle to win by satisfaction and avoid the "love" G-O.
Again, if you can fuck (or better said get fucked) a fully aroused battle-enraged Ogre twice in a single battle, the endurance check G-O doesn't makes sense.

I guess the way it could work, is if you don't have size queen ranks.
Or maybe, since there's now a measure of the bumhole, use it. If you're thight you get the G-O, if you're a gaped slut, it's just a brutal fuck.
Might even at this point, consider that for other endings or situations.

Basically, playing as a total slut has its downsides... but it's a sex game. It could be cool to actually start to have upsides in certain situations by being a slut.
Instead of having limits (like 3 SQ levels, or the bird lover too), you get an option to truly submit. The levels aren't of much use except to give you a measure of what is the limit.... which is not cool.
Instead could be sort of goals: get 3 levels, and you can get the option to have the G-O.

Overall it feels like the game cockblocks you more and more as it advances, instead of "unlocking" stuff *shrug*

Reactions: Guy On The Internet

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
First, let's remember the game is FAR from complete.

Suggestion 1: once you reach Game-Over levels of loving dick, you should be given the option to use willpower to avoid said Game-over, but increasing the dick-love in turn requiring more willpower in future encounters.

Suggestion 2: High levels of specific dick-loving should give bonus when performing said dick-loving acts in battle: you love Big Ogre Dick, so your fucking them is much more effective.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I doubt it is going to happen. This is pretty much a dickgirls and traps games with a few women in the middle. ;)

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
I doubt it is going to happen. This is pretty much a dickgirls and traps games with a few women in the middle. ;)
And, boy, am I glad about that!

By the way, if my government comes here asking what I was writing here about, tell them I was calling all of you deviants and scoundrels and that I was lamenting lack of heterosexual content. Please.
Welp, back to watching Hiro fellate dicks with the size of artillery howitzers...

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
It was shown as a 'WIP' on their twitter page: but I haven't been keeping up on updates, provably just not implemented.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
How do I get the bunny outfit? or did I imagine that was a thing?
I believe you need to lose to the bunny and continue a game off of that game over, to get bunny you need to get a loan from the ban in first town then spend the money, eventually a bunny will appear asking for money back for the loan deny the request since you have none and battle her. Lose the battle and you'll get a scene and a game over then continue and your class and outfit should change.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I believe you need to lose to the bunny and continue a game off of that game over, to get bunny you need to get a loan from the ban in first town then spend the money, eventually a bunny will appear asking for money back for the loan deny the request since you have none and battle her. Lose the battle and you'll get a scene and a game over then continue and your class and outfit should change.
Or you can edit the save#.json file and search for "jobClass" and change the line to read "jobClass": "BUNNY", >>> I think that is right

I think that will place you in the bunny outfit, be aware "I think it was fixed" but if you meet the doppelganger with that out fit on the game might crash..

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
So.... when you beat the Wereslut, she does two checks, one fails if your strength is eight... what is the other one for? It says something like, "You are not wearing anything out of the ordinary."

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
So.... when you beat the Wereslut, she does two checks, one fails if your strength is eight... what is the other one for? It says something like, "You are not wearing anything out of the ordinary."
You need a tail bought from merchant.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I like how they are making visible the items that the peddler sells and other items you may acquire in the game.

I think this will open a lot of possibilities for different compromising conditions during attack's, and scenarios that can be written into the game. Hopefully more aggressive and submissive condition's, as well as perhaps some creature's being confused, and resorting to different approaches to the dealings with Hiro.
It will be interesting to see how there idea's unfold.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes